Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Strange cat toys.

Jackie467
June 1st, 2005, 11:01 PM
I caught Jasmine playing with some toys that didn't belong to her last night when I got up in the middle of the night for a drink. I came out and heard this strange noise of something moving in the dinningroom. I flicked on the light and there is jasmine with this pile of dog toys around her. She was batting around a dog ball. I have all these really nice cat toys for her and she insisits on plalying with the dog toys :rolleyes: I thought I was going crazy when I got up every morning and some of the dog toys were out of their bin under the dinningroom table. I pick up the toys every night and then sure enough in the morning a pile would be back under the table. I thought my moms dog was doing it before I got up but it turns out it was jasmine. silly kitty. :crazy:

Lissa
June 1st, 2005, 11:08 PM
Jasmine sounds like a typical cat - totally unconcerned and unappreciative about what we try to do to spoil them ;) !

My cat from childhood absolutely loved to play with my Barbie accessories, even though she had plenty of her own toys! She'd steal them and then hide them! My Barbie's never had matching shoes ;) !

Minnow is too superior to play with dog toys, she finds them below her :cool: ! But she likes to steal my hair elastics and she has absoluetly destroyed my artificial flowers by ripping off all of the petals (which she plays with for a few minutes, then abandons to get a new and better one, grrr!!)

Oh well, I don't think us cat owners would would have it any other way! Silly kitties is right :crazy: !

Melissa

iRONKNiGHT
June 1st, 2005, 11:29 PM
I flicked on the light and there is jasmine with this pile of dog toys around her. She was batting around a dog ball. I have all these really nice cat toys for her and she insisits on plalying with the dog toys :rolleyes: :crazy:

Aww How cuteeeeeee!! i love Jasmine :)... kitties are like that!
Trixy well she play's with just about everything she can get her clawz on!
i love how they always find a place too put their toys...

Jackie467
June 1st, 2005, 11:55 PM
I wish I could have got a pic of that. She had this look on her face like "yeah, their mine so whats your point?" She is queen of the house and owns everything in it, and both dogs know it. (so does she, so she knows she can get away with antagonizing the dogs :evil: lol)