Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Junkfood junky!

lilith_rizel
June 1st, 2005, 07:01 PM
This has to be the weirdest thing this pregnacy. I can't keep anything down, unless it is junkfood, or the occasional sandwich. I eat healthy, it is just that 3 times a day, I have to have junkfood (chips pudding, ect,) or I have an empty stomach all day. I have tried everything possible, and junkfood seems like the only thing the baby will allow me to eat.... he's a junkfood junky just like his father......

I have been able to keep up with the daily amounts of vitamins I need. I was told to take an extra kids vitamin a day, for that, and I get my calcium by tums, pudding and yogurt.

Has this ever happend to anyone else?

twinmommy
June 1st, 2005, 09:14 PM
hee hee hee YUP!!!

I think the healthiest thing I ate during my entire pregnancy was Kraft Dinner!! LOL!!

Eleni
June 1st, 2005, 09:17 PM
when i was pregnant with my daughter I survived off of apple juice.

with my first son it was PB sandwiches

and with Ty i ate well rounded because i had no morning sickness, go figure

Eleni

lilith_rizel
June 1st, 2005, 09:30 PM
I was kinda worried that no one else could only keep junk food down. The main thing I have eaten today was chips and dip with butterscotch pudding for dessert. I have also had a few slices of ham and turkey through out the day.... but other than that, it hasn't been that healthy. I guess junk food is better than no food though.

iRONKNiGHT
June 1st, 2005, 09:32 PM
I have to have junkfood (chips pudding, ect,)

How dear you call pudding* junk food?
that happen to be part of my staple diet!

lilith_rizel
June 1st, 2005, 09:40 PM
in my family growing up, it was considered it. So I guess that is why I still think of it as that. But I guess it really isn't. Does have calcium, iron, and some protein in it. lol

Prin
June 1st, 2005, 11:49 PM
If only I had as good an excuse to scarf down junk... :o