Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

another sunblock Q

lilith_rizel
June 1st, 2005, 10:51 AM
Judith hates it when I put it on her, I assume that it is because it feels a bit cold. Anyone know of a way I can make it so it isn't as cold....

raingirl
June 1st, 2005, 10:54 AM
Fill the sink with hot water and put the bottle in it for a few minutes. I do that with my body lotion in the winter. I fill the sink with hot tap water, put the lotion bottle in it, take a shower, and then i get to put on warm lotion. It's a nice feeling.

Just test the lotion to make sure it isn't too hot first. Also, shake the bottle first before you test it as the centre will be cooler and you want to mix all the lotion so it's the same temp.

Lizzie
June 1st, 2005, 11:23 AM
If you are out and about and you can't use the sink method--which I think is great--just try putting a blob in your palm and then rubbing it around between your hands. The friction of your hands rubbing together will warm it up...then you can take your gooey hands and rub them onto Judith's skin.

Princesss04
June 1st, 2005, 11:24 AM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000062UH3/qid=1117639372/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/102-3079132-7664919?v=glance&s=hpc&n=507846

I have a lotion warmer that I use I love it. Maybe you could try something like that. :D My friend has one for her baby and uses a wipe warmer as well. :D

mona_b
June 1st, 2005, 11:41 AM
If you are out and about and you can't use the sink method--which I think is great--just try putting a blob in your palm and then rubbing it around between your hands. The friction of your hands rubbing together will warm it up...then you can take your gooey hands and rub them onto Judith's skin.

This is exactly what I used to do.....It works..... :D

happycats
June 1st, 2005, 11:52 AM
Put it in the bottle warmer :D