Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Trixy Passed Out Reading Forum

iRONKNiGHT
June 1st, 2005, 01:13 AM
Trixy as always Hogging the computer! :evil:
Atlease she's on a Pet's Safe Site lol..

iRONKNiGHT
June 1st, 2005, 01:14 AM
Passed Out part 2 :)

Daisy's Owner
June 1st, 2005, 05:57 AM
Cute pics. Gee Whiz, we must be a pretty boring bunch.

BMDLuver
June 1st, 2005, 06:07 AM
awwww, I love to see cats snoozing all stretched out. Looks like she has a smile on her face.

chico2
June 1st, 2005, 07:25 AM
IK,our Trixie is just sooo stunning,her colouring sooo beautiful :love:
I think she might need a little baby playmate :D You would LOVE 2 kitties :pawprint:

Princesss04
June 1st, 2005, 09:18 AM
How cute! It is alot of work keeping up with the other cats on pets.ca! LOL I love that sweet face! :D

jiorji
June 1st, 2005, 08:38 PM
at least she's not chatting...or the otehr person would get annoyed at her not replying lol :D

iRONKNiGHT
June 1st, 2005, 08:46 PM
at least she's not chatting...or the otehr person would get annoyed at her not replying lol :D
lol i know what you mean.. i know a few people who's like that..

Jackie467
June 1st, 2005, 11:05 PM
She is so beautiful. Both Jasmine my cat and Candi my dog like to lay on my keyboard when i'm trying to use the computer. Half the time they end up typing some messages to my friends too lol.

mrjohndoe
June 7th, 2005, 12:04 PM
What a cutie! My brother's cat looks almost identical to Trixy. Chester is quite the girl even though she has a boy's name given to her by her original owner. You wouldn't happen to know the breed? TKS.

chico2
June 7th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Johndoe,Trixie is a Maine Coon cat,one of the biggest and(in my view)the most beautiful cats.

Shamrock
June 7th, 2005, 03:58 PM
What great pics, Ironknight! Really cute! :) they DO love the computers, dont they?
Trixy is a beautiful girl. I've always been extra partial to longhaired and large cats, the Maine Coons are just stunning to me. How much does she weigh?

mrjohndoe
June 7th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Johndoe,Trixie is a Maine Coon cat,one of the biggest and(in my view)the most beautiful cats.

Concur with your comments. Just wondering the average size? Actually my brother's cat is quite large. He will be happy to know the breed!

iRONKNiGHT
June 7th, 2005, 04:22 PM
How much does she weigh?
thanks Shamrock :) i've always liked your name.. good choice..

Trixy's 1 year 2 months and weight's in at 13lbs-14lbs.. Kinda heavy..she's NOT fat just LONG and BIG still growing i am guessing by the time she's fully matured she's going too weight 1-2 lbs more.. she's still veryyyy playfull..

myjohndoe you can find more pictures of trixy by clicking
here--> OMG!
TRiXY the Giant Maine Coon (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=15862)
here my fav picture of her!

glasslass
June 7th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Note that it's Shamrock and Copper'smom who put her to sleep!

april21h1
June 7th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Kitties are always look soooo cute and innocent when sleeping :angel:

mrjohndoe
June 7th, 2005, 04:29 PM
My sister-in-law is ecstatic finally knowing what breed of cat she has. She will tell her original mom tomorrow.

Here's a link to a picture of "Molly" if you scroll down the page you will find a puzzle.

http://www.airolink.net/~espooner/pets.htm

Oh can't forget Molly's homepage:

Molly's Homepage (http://www.airolink.net/~espooner/molly.htm)

chico2
June 7th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Trixie being female is probably smaller,my Maine Coon I had eons ago was more like 20lbs and not an ounce of fat,but he was male...unfortunately he had to pts at 3yrs old :sad:

iRONKNiGHT
June 7th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Molly's beautifulllllll :) she's going to grow into such a cute kitty!

chico2
June 7th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Wow..your sister has quiet a family of pets,she's sooo lucky,love the dogs,especially the great Dane and Molly is beautiful.. :love:

iRONKNiGHT
June 7th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Trixie being female is probably smaller
sure she will be smaller but any kitty in the 13-17lbs female is the purrrfect size :)

chico2
June 7th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Awwww,Knightie,did I hurt Trixies feelings :sad: She does not have to be BIG to be beautiful....females are almost always a bit smaller,but with wonderful big paws..
My ordinary cat-cats are also 13-15 lbs and not fat,Rocky has big paws,heavy legs,Vinnie and Chico more dainty,but still 13-15 lbs...

iRONKNiGHT
June 7th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Awwww,Knightie,did I hurt Trixies feelings :sad: She does not have to be BIG to be beautiful....females are almost always a bit smaller,but with wonderful big paws..
My ordinary cat-cats are also 13-15 lbs and not fat,Rocky has big paws,heavy legs,Vinnie and Chico more dainty,but still 13-15 lbs...

NO you did'nt :) Trixy is happy ;) and so am i ..but did you see her Little Sister? ...comming soon LOL her little sister will end up being bigger than her :)

Shamrock
June 7th, 2005, 05:37 PM
LOL, Glasslass! :D
For me..thought it only worked on my husband. :crazy: