Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat fight thread?

Prin
June 1st, 2005, 01:09 AM
Can we have a cat fight thread? I don't have any cats but there seem to be quite a few cat fight shots and I think they are so scary but really great photos at the same time...

Anybody got s'more mean looking kitties? :)

chico2
June 1st, 2005, 08:53 AM
Well,I only have one,,not exactly a fight,just their regular wrestling...

Princesss04
June 1st, 2005, 10:16 AM
Chico those are so cute! I love the first picture! :D

Copper'sMom
June 1st, 2005, 11:27 AM
Here's Bud and George. Believe it or not, they are good buddies!

twodogsandacat
June 1st, 2005, 11:35 AM
I only hate a few things in this world and dog fighters are one of them. Maybe cat fighters need to be added to that list. :D

Schwinn
June 1st, 2005, 05:00 PM
I only hate a few things in this world and dog fighters are one of them. Maybe cat fighters need to be added to that list. :D

I just want to know where you find boxing gloves small enough to fit...

twodogsandacat
June 1st, 2005, 05:09 PM
I just want to know where you find boxing gloves small enough to fit...

The same place Michael Bryant buys hats.

iRONKNiGHT
June 1st, 2005, 05:17 PM
We've all seen this but hey it's still cute..
Click on picture to view Video :)
http://freud.tau.ac.il/~brain/assets/images/Resize_of_cat_fight.jpg (http://www.jokesnfun.com/movieclips/an_catfight.wmv)

Aww thanks for posting those Anita :p

Rita
June 1st, 2005, 05:31 PM
I took these the other day of Sam & Pippin "fighting" on the top tier of their cat tree....
Sam (the little runt) picks a fight with Pippin (the big dude)!!

Rita
June 1st, 2005, 05:32 PM
And here's Pippin ready to fight back ....

iRONKNiGHT
June 1st, 2005, 08:52 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOWWWWWW
Rita they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee!!!! GOTTA LOVE SAM lol
Sam & Pippin rOcKs!!

Prin
June 2nd, 2005, 01:24 AM
So many teeth!! You guys are great to catch them in action. :) Do you have to separate them like dogs or do they settle it on their own?

Sneaky2006
June 2nd, 2005, 07:01 AM
Prin, I don't know if dogs normally fight just for fun? This is more like wrestling, even though you see some teeth! I've never had to break anything up.
I caught a couple today...

Sneaky2006
June 2nd, 2005, 07:02 AM
They seemed to like their new house... maybe fighting to see who is the king?

Sneaky2006
June 2nd, 2005, 07:03 AM
Last one...

Rita
June 2nd, 2005, 07:27 AM
Do you have to separate them like dogs or do they settle it on their own?
Prin, they are just play fighting ... when we find that it's getting too rough or we hear one of them meow in a not-so-nice way all we do is tell them that that's enough or tell them not to be so rough .... seems just our talking to them is enough to distract them.

maybe fighting to see who is the king?
Sneaky, our Boyz do the same thing ... always fighting for the top tier :crazy:

chico2
June 2nd, 2005, 08:30 AM
Sneaky,those are great pics!!
My Vinnie and Rocky don't fight,fight..like everything else with my cats they have a timetable :D every morning while waiting for breakfast they wrestle,only to stop as soon as I put the dishes down,theres no growling or hissing,just morning exercise :D
When I take them out,all three will chase each other around the pool,only to end up in a furry heap in the grass..
The only one who does not like play-fight is Chico,but then again,he is the prince.. :king:

Sneaky2006
June 2nd, 2005, 08:33 AM
That's exactly how mine are Chico... I know they don't fight-fight, although it looks like it sometimes. It's just their normal exercise... they run around in between 'rounds'.

levimh
June 2nd, 2005, 12:30 PM
This isn't really a cat fight, but it's a little scary. (He was licking his lips)

Prin
June 2nd, 2005, 12:36 PM
Took me a little while to find the bottom jaw on that one... I didn't realize they were play fighting. With doggies, a fight is a fight... Never had a cat, let alone cats. I'm lovin' these pics.

ILoveMutts!
June 2nd, 2005, 07:11 PM
Stray cats from across the street: