Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chloe and Raj pics

Cactus Flower
May 30th, 2005, 09:11 PM
(Ok, for those of you who look at Chloe and wonder what the heck happened to her, please refer to this thread: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=15189&page=1&pp=20)

I took a few pics today of Raj sharing her living room bed with Chloe. I'll post three, so give me a few minutes to get them out here and resize any that come out too big.

And sorry about the mirror-eye- I just don't feel like trying to fill those in today. Argh, I hate mirror-eye! Especially when it makes Raj look cross-eyed.

Number one:

Cactus Flower
May 30th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Number two.....

Cactus Flower
May 30th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Last one......

Writing4Fun
May 30th, 2005, 09:25 PM
:love: :love: Oh, having cuteness overload here! :love: :love:

Chloe actually looks pretty good in that pic! I like the first one, with the bushy tail in full front position, as if to say, "This is what my fur is supposed to look like!" :p

Cactus Flower
May 30th, 2005, 09:29 PM
LOL yeah, I've been trying to get her to dust the house with that tail, but no luck so far :D .

Prin
May 30th, 2005, 09:36 PM
I love the first one. It's a Chloe pillow for Raj. Cuties. Always cuties. Even with the lack of fur... :)

glasslass
May 30th, 2005, 10:17 PM
While I love the bushy tail picture, I gotta go with the 2nd pic. Raj's pink toenails win every time! :D

Princesss04
May 30th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Aww what cute pictures! I love the first one and I think Chloe looks just fine! :D

Sneaky2006
May 31st, 2005, 12:27 AM
I love them!! Chloe's mask is diminishing... :D They are so cute together! :love:

Cactus Flower
May 31st, 2005, 04:12 AM
Thanks, all!

Yes, Sneaky- it's finally blending in somewhat....and she's talking to me again lol.

Prin
July 1st, 2005, 12:35 AM
Sorry to revive this, but is the fur that's growing in always dirty looking? The shaved doggies I know always grew back dirty. Like the undercoat collects dust and dirt. I was wondering if it's just what happens or if these people need to take better care of their doggies.. :rolleyes:

Cactus Flower
July 1st, 2005, 01:29 AM
Does it look "dirty looking" to you?

The fur on her head looks darker, because the skin on her head is black. But it's not black anywhere else, except a little on her tail. Weird.

Prin
July 1st, 2005, 11:21 AM
LOL I couldn't tell if it was dirty looking or not-- all you see clearly is the head, and I guess because of the black skin, it looks darker, but I was just wondering. I guess the doggies I know have to bathe their doggies more often. :D

I just noticed how big Raj is compared to Chloe. With Chloe looking smaller with no fur, the difference is huge!

Cactus Flower
July 1st, 2005, 01:24 PM
I guess it's hard to answer your question, because Chloe is always dirtier than Raj, since she is outside a lot more. The undercoat is woolier, so it would make sense that it would hold the dirt and dust more than her overcoat (which is very slick).
So....maybe she IS holding the dirt more now. I'll have to pay closer attention after her next bath.

Prin
July 3rd, 2005, 06:56 PM
It's good to know because if doggies like Jemma, who is allergic to pollens, get shaved and the pollens stick to the exposed undercoat, it could make things much worse.

By the way, every time I see this thread has been posted in, I get my hopes up for more Raj and Chloe pics... :D

doggy lover
July 7th, 2005, 10:46 AM
CF I still get the giggles every time I see Chloe, I'm happy to see her coat comming in. She kind of looks like a fox with her bushy tail. Raj your nails are too die for.

Cactus Flower
July 7th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Thanks, doggy lover :) . Chloe's coat has grown in even more now.

Here ya go, Prin. I will post more on a seperate thread later, after I resize a few new photos.

Prin
July 7th, 2005, 02:13 PM
hepppp (sound of me holding my breath in suspense and excitement)

Writing4Fun
July 7th, 2005, 02:29 PM
I think Chloe looks pretty good as a short-hair. Very dingo-ish! :D :p

Cactus Flower
July 7th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Dingo-ish? I never saw that in her before, but now that you mentioned it- it's all I can see! LOL. You are right!

xFire Angelx
November 27th, 2005, 07:50 PM
awwww what cute pictures