Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Wolfs new haircut AND new family

SarahLynn123
May 27th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Yep its with us! For those of you who didn't hear Graydon fell in love with him (of course I did to) and he dicided to keep him! He's fitting in quite well, and has settled down quite a bit. I was lucky to get any pics of him with his attention span being so short (The one with him and Belle he sat still for a milli-second and he started chasing his tail then took off!)

All the dogs were at the groomers about a week ago, except Shadow. (She went there straight form the humane society) The cat got a buzz cut as well! His fur is terrible and matts constantly no matter what we do.

I wanted them all together but of course that proved to be impossible!

SarahLynn123
May 27th, 2005, 05:24 PM
I thought this one was really cute and forgot to put it in with the others!

SarahLynn123
May 27th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Last one of him. Not sure how I missed these two! I think he looks freaky here.

SarahLynn123
May 27th, 2005, 05:42 PM
I figured I should post a before picture. So here is Wolf before his haircut.

chocolatecoffee
May 27th, 2005, 06:34 PM
He looks so tiny without all that hair!!! Congratulations on your new addition, he couldn't have found a better home, and he looks very comfortable!

Prin
May 27th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Do you have a pet squirrel too? :D

That's a really full house. Don't need a home alarm with the variety of mouth sizes there.. :)

jiorji
May 27th, 2005, 10:09 PM
heheh i see a squirrel too :D

SarahLynn123
May 30th, 2005, 09:38 AM
He is really tiny (8 pounds I think), and seems to be quite happy we love him, Its hard not too and they are all starting to get along. He follows Belle around alot at the park and sleeps on the couch curled up with Shadow!

Tell me please!!!, which one looks like a squirrel, I cant see it!!!! Maybe I have no imagination!!!

Prin
May 30th, 2005, 11:04 AM
4th pic from the top going down (the one that is not paired in the first post), YOU know, the SQUIRREL? :D

SarahLynn123
May 30th, 2005, 11:22 AM
4th pic from the top going down (the one that is not paired in the first post), YOU know, the SQUIRREL? :D

Hahahahha I see it now. I do lack an imagination! He really does look like one! Poor guy, I always feel bad for doing that to him.