Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Alfie?

Prin
May 27th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Anybody see Alfie? (The new version) Finally a bizarre movie I fully understand. I liked it quite a bit. They do a great job of making you hate him. And I like how the movie goes back and forth, like he goes through events up to the middle and then he goes backwards and re-face all the events with a different perspective and ends up completely different in the end. :)

I don't know if I recommend it or not. It is weird. But the kind of weird that keeps your attention for some reason.

JDG
May 27th, 2005, 08:49 AM
I don't think anyone can hate it too much - when Jude Law gives you one of his cheeky little grins, don't you just melt. . . .

I love Jude Law. Even if he did have a lapse of judgment and do A.I.

Prin
May 27th, 2005, 11:00 AM
He actually bothers me a bit because he has the exact accent and almost the same voice as my x-boyfriend...

JDG
May 27th, 2005, 11:05 AM
awww! Thats too bad! I love Jude Law. . .I guess it comes from living in England. He is the new poster boy for the great 'American Brit' taking the crown from floppy hair Hugh Grant. . . .

Its that cheeky grin! Gets me every time.

I would kill to be Sienna Miller! haha, great clothes AND Jude Law. What a life! *sigh*

Prin
May 28th, 2005, 12:08 AM
I find it pretty gross that he goes public about washing his hair 1ce a month... Pretty nasty.

Don't get me wrong though, my x was hot, but there's too many memories involved. I was with him when I had my snowboarding concussion and flushed all my dreams of sponsorship and going to the Olympics down the can... It's all wrapped up in the same era. I left Whistler, left snowboarding, left him, and drove home to start a new life (one that involved less physical pain...)

Still good flash backs, but I am in such a different place now, completely different. Gotta remember though, if I kept riding, I wouldn't have my doggies, right? :)

JDG
May 28th, 2005, 09:32 AM
I find it pretty gross that he goes public about washing his hair 1ce a month... Pretty nasty.

EWwwww! Seriously!??? I never read that! Man, there is my bubble burst! ;) :p

Prin
May 28th, 2005, 03:52 PM
That's how he gets it to be that style-- Natura Grease. :)