Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Playgroup

lilith_rizel
May 26th, 2005, 11:14 AM
We went to the playgroup for the first time today. It was kinda fun. Most of the kids there were between 2 and 5. There were 3 0r 4 other babies there. I did talk with a few mothers, so I will prabably go again on Tuesday. I am hoping once I am a regular there, I will become friends with other stay at home parents, and find something to do on other days of the week.

raingirl
May 26th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Sounds like fun. Were all the other parents there stay at home?

Princesss04
May 26th, 2005, 11:16 AM
I think that is a great idea and than that will give Judith a chance to make some friends when she is a little older. I think it will be a good chance for you to get out. You did not drive this time did you? :D

lilith_rizel
May 26th, 2005, 11:26 AM
No, I didn't drive, VERY nice day out, so we walked.

I am not sure how many of the parents were stay at home parents. Being that is is from 9:30-11:00 in the morning, 2 days a week, there probably are alot of parents who either work nights or are stay at home parents.

Judith fell asleep in the exer-saucer after we had been there only 45 minutes. I guess all the action wore her out.

jackieb
May 26th, 2005, 03:49 PM
there a great place to go to i go to one once a week i used to go to more in the uk but here i have a busy schedule