Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found in Beaconsfield

uroboros
May 25th, 2005, 12:59 PM
http://www.stainedglasstownsquare.com/uploads/1114633867/gallery_2_27_8491.jpg

Male, kitten in his late teens, unaltered. Very people-oriented, great with kids, a real love bug. Very hungry, cold, wet and desperate. 514-694-7150

He needs his original home, or any home. Please help! We cannot keep him because of allergies.

BTW, that's his sleeping position! He's adorable.

prinsk
May 25th, 2005, 01:10 PM
By unaltered, do you mean he hasn't been fixed? Cause, jeez, he has the same colorings as my lost cost Slim.

Lucky Rescue
May 25th, 2005, 01:11 PM
If you can keep him for now and get him neutered, we can try and help you find him a home. I will post him on our site and you could bring him to our next adoption event.

The adoption fee will cover the cost of the neuter.

prinsk
May 26th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Where are you located in Beaconsfield? When did you find him? He is kind of a heavy cat? Did you look at my post of my missing cat? Could it be the same cat do you think? I can't imagine Slim going that far but stranger things have happened. Please let me know. Thanks.

postal service
May 26th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Prinsk, from your other post I can see that Slim has a distinct black mark on his nose, whereas this cat appears to have an entirely pink nose (I could be wrong and it may just appear that way from the angle of the picture). :sorry:
I hope you find Slim.

prinsk
May 26th, 2005, 12:18 PM
You're right. Sigh. Hopefully, he'll come home on his own. Thanks.