Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost dog in Hamilton - HELP

kazkane 2000
May 24th, 2005, 08:19 PM
My girl-boxer/pitbull leans toward boxer was lost on firecracker day, May 21 2005. She is old -17 years- but looks and acts younger, thin but muscular about 40 pds.
Light Brown with white chest, stubby tail, brown eyes. Salt and pepper face.
Missed terribly, loved lots. Needs to come home. She has health problems. Has tags but not wearing because of health problems. I will come to you if req. reward offered
c.godschalk@sympatico.ca

kazkane 2000
May 24th, 2005, 08:20 PM
My girl-boxer/pitbull leans toward boxer was lost on firecracker day, May 21 2005. She is old -17 years- but looks and acts younger, thin but muscular about 40 pds.
Light Brown with white chest, stubby tail, brown eyes. Salt and pepper face.
Missed terribly, loved lots. Needs to come home. She has health problems. Has tags but not wearing because of health problems. I will come to you if req. reward offered
[email]c.godschalk@sympatico.ca

happycats
May 24th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Pictures help, also check local vets pounds, SPCA, and humane society's. try
www.canadastrays.com. I hope your find your friend.
Also get flyers out everywhere, with her picture on it.

kazkane 2000
May 27th, 2005, 02:59 PM
The dog got picked up 6 miles away from home on the QEW was taken to Toronto for the weekend, brought back to Hamilton on Teusday, placed at a house where the girl was going to put up found fliers, but than saw my lost fliers, called me and I went to get the dog. The house the dog was placed at was directly across the street from me. No-body knew.
Thanks for the advice.

Copper'sMom
May 27th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Oh Thank God your baby was found!!! You are incredibly lucky!!

chico2
May 27th, 2005, 03:31 PM
First I went,Oh no,17 yrs old poor dog :sad: Then the good news post,you were very lucky as was your dog :thumbs up

Miker
May 28th, 2005, 03:34 PM
I betcha you are going to find a way to keep a collar on it now huh? You say it's medical reasons? What health problems would stop a collar?