Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Shall We Dance?

Prin
May 24th, 2005, 04:43 PM
I watched this one yesterday too... It was way better than I had expected. I actually got nervous for Richard Gere before his big competition... Romantic movie for anybody in a long term relationship who finds it dull sometimes... :)

Princesss04
May 24th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Very good movie Prin! We went and watched it and than we went out and bought it. I loved it althought I love anything with Richard Gere in it. :D

chico2
May 24th, 2005, 04:51 PM
I agree,I adore Richard Gere,have seen anything he's in,got to rent that movie!!!

Princesss04
May 24th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Oh Chico you will love it, I like it because he is in it as well as I love to dance so it just goes good for me. I know you will like it. Go out and rent it and tell us what you think! :D

chico2
May 24th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Princess,I too love to dance and love watching dancing ,especially if it is Richard Gere.. I will rent it,but probably not before the weekend...I can however tell you right now,I'll LOVE it :D

Prin
May 25th, 2005, 03:19 PM
I thought I would add, since I thought of it on another thread... Look out for the jar of Solid Gold Sea Meal when he feeds his doggy. I thought it was neat that they stuck that in... :) Even movie doggies need vitamins. :)

Princesss04
May 25th, 2005, 03:39 PM
I will have to go back and watch for that~ :D