Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Black LH female in Richmond Hill, April

cutiecherise
May 23rd, 2005, 12:08 AM
Perhaps I should have posted here sooner?
I know there's a good network going on here, :grouphug:
but I don't know how many of you are in my area, so I had not even thought to post here about her dissapearance initially.
I'm giving it one last try.
Posters have had no luck, and i've checked some shelters but I'm sure there are one's I don't know about (please post of any you know!)'
My grandmother misses her company desperately, and she's my baby so of course I miss her too!

My cat, Tragic, has been missing since April 20th.
From Bayview/Elgin Mills area of Richmond Hill.
She's female, Black, with a small white star on her chest.
She is 2 years old.
She is altered, and was well fed (Grandmothers tend to spoil)
She is very well behaved in cars, but does NOT appreciate being caged.

She had managed to loose her safety collar and was without any identification. She has no chip, and no tattoos.

If you feel the need to preach please PM.

If you know this cat,
please leave a message for me at 905-883-5779

keeping in mind the time she went missing and her exact coloration.
If you know anyone who might know anyone who might know where I could look, please respond!

My family is pushing to adopt another cat (for gramma's sake) but I don't want to adopt another cat if Tragic is still out there!

cutiecherise
May 23rd, 2005, 12:59 AM
Some sketches and Some pictures, which sadly dont do her justice,
at this link-
http://home.ripway.com/2004-3/89407/Tragiccomp.jpg
and
for people with huge bandwidth and windows media player i have a teeeeenie little video-
http://home.ripway.com/2004-3/89407/Tragicmajikkyo.AVI(I have better one's but this is the newest, older one's show her with trimmed fur, making her look very different)

I should also add, just in case there's a chance,
she reacts to whistling. She'll come when I whistle (usually, i mean, within limitations, she's a CAT after all and can't come at the beck and call of her staff)

cpietra16
May 23rd, 2005, 10:16 AM
Here are other ideas you might try. I hope they work and you find her.Try canadastrays.co, petfinders.com, flealessmarket.org, and finally there are people that may find a stray and take it to a vet, so keeping that in mind, maybe go to several vets around the neighbourhood.I would also go and visit local shelters in person. From experience, what they say on the phone and what you see are two different things. You might also take your posters into some pet stores and local grocery stores. Good luck