Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

cuteness

Eleni
May 21st, 2005, 03:02 PM
I just love hearing a puppy bark in their sleep. I dunno what sam is dreaming about, but hes putting up a good fight hehe

do your pups do this too?
Eleni

april21h1
May 21st, 2005, 03:22 PM
this is not about dogs.......but it was cute.
my 10 month old kitty Fu was sleeping on the bed with us and he just started purring and snoring.
it was hilarious to listen to him

kandy
May 21st, 2005, 03:43 PM
Lacey didn't do it too much - but Hazel can really get with it. She barks so loud sometimes that she wakes herself up! :D Her legs twitch around so much that she almost looks like she's having some kind of seizure. I almost rushed her to the vet the first time I saw her do it! She must have really vivid dreams! :p

Lucky Rescue
May 21st, 2005, 05:50 PM
My Chloe makes a funny noise when she is deeply asleep. She sort of barks with her mouth closed and the result is an hilarious "Woop woop" sound.:p

Karin
May 21st, 2005, 07:54 PM
Foxey, the office cat, is the loudest sleeper I have ever heard. (humans not included)

He is convinced everyone comes in there to see him so he parks himself in front of the counter for his naps...he's afraid he'll miss someone I'm sure. I find myself apologizing to people for the strange noises he makes on a now regular basis. I have been around animals for a long time but I never knew they could produce such a clatter while asleep. It's so strange I cannot begin to describe it. I once put my cell phone up to him so a friend could hear it. It kinda like he's holding a conversation in a room full of people...and I mean people, not other cats! That is how the boss describes it...pretty darn close.

Dahlia
May 21st, 2005, 09:38 PM
Sophie barks in her sleep and she also snores pretty loud. She sleeps right next to our bed and sometime she wakes me up.

Prin
May 21st, 2005, 09:53 PM
LOL-- my doggies dream SO much. Boo is really expressive, so we usually have an idea about what he's dreaming of... He drinks, humps, growls, snaps and barks... So funny. I also love the weird dream barking. Jemma dreamed earlier today about my man coming home from work-- she barks like mad and it's the only time her bark is really high pitched, and that was what she was dream barking.

I take it as a compliment when they dream. Not all dogs live in homes there they feel so protected that they don't have to be alert and sleep lightly. If you have a dreaming cat, I can't imagine how peaceful and protective your home is... Cats I know never sleep deep. :)

Princesss04
May 23rd, 2005, 10:41 AM
Meater will get running in his sleep. His legs will start moving and he will start making nosies. LOL He is so cute and Chino he snores. LOL LOUD!LOL We were laying in bed last night listening to him and we were cracking up! There are times he will snore so loud he will wake himself up! He will jump up and look around like what was that noise. LOL :D