Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Post Your Kittens And Cats Here!

kate_katlover
May 21st, 2005, 11:04 AM
Hi!

This thread is for you to show off your little kitty ...

Have fun!

Here is a pic of one of my foster kittens(not the ones I have now) His name is "Princeton" and I hade to cut so much of the pic because it was to large!! And I have so many more that are'calender quality' but I would have to cut so much out u would onyl be able to see an eye! :(

levimh
May 23rd, 2005, 01:43 PM
Here's my kitty, Frisky. :)

Lissa
May 23rd, 2005, 06:17 PM
Here's Nitnoy (Chocolate Point Siamese) and Bones (rescued Maine Coon X) - this is about as close as they ever got to each other!

Lissa
May 23rd, 2005, 06:29 PM
And here's Bones and Minnow sleeping together (much to Bones' disgust!!)

ksvb
May 23rd, 2005, 06:32 PM
hi :party: ,here is dinghy.i dont know if shes calico or tortise shell but i love her.can some one tell me if shes calico or tortise shell plz. heres a page with her pic. http://www.pets.ca/petsites/viewpet.php?petid=2990

Lissa
May 23rd, 2005, 06:34 PM
I just scanned a picture of Minnow when she was a kitten - she was so tiny and had "bat ears"!!!

ksvb
May 23rd, 2005, 06:35 PM
awwwww minow is sooooooooo cute

ksvb
May 23rd, 2005, 06:36 PM
Princeton is cute to

JDG
May 23rd, 2005, 07:03 PM
A Fave picture of mine of our Marty and Minou!

JDG
May 23rd, 2005, 07:04 PM
*YAWN* Marty and Minou bored of my constant photo taking! haha!

JDG
May 23rd, 2005, 07:06 PM
I just scanned a picture of Minnow!

I loooooooooove the name Minnow! that is just too darling! What a sweet looking pussy cat!

Lissa
May 23rd, 2005, 07:40 PM
Marty and Minou are quite the little characters! I wish I had decided to get two instead of just little Minnow! I love the name Minnow too (but people always think its Minou - like yours!!) They just don't realize that I called her after a fish - I guess they think it would give her a complex!!!

ksvb
May 23rd, 2005, 07:43 PM

they are adorable

levimh
May 23rd, 2005, 08:00 PM

Those two are just so cute! And so pretty! (Handsome for Marty!)

levimh
May 23rd, 2005, 08:07 PM
Here's my other cat, Bob. I took this right after I gave him catnip. He's shameless with that stuff.

levimh
May 23rd, 2005, 08:08 PM
Just had to add this one. Bob and Levi. Don't mind my ugly couch.

doggy lover
May 23rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
Just one of my cats, I'll have to get a pic of the other but she is a little bitchy

JDG
May 23rd, 2005, 08:28 PM
Lissa, ksvb, Levimh - Marty and Minou say 'thank you for thinking we are cute'!

Bob and Levi are sweeties!

Does Cali do dishes, if so - do you hire her out??? :p :p

doggy lover
May 23rd, 2005, 08:48 PM
No but Tucker licks the plates clean.LOL

Sneaky2006
May 23rd, 2005, 10:12 PM
I got all 4 in one shot without even trying!! Much easier than posting 4 different pics... :p
Stupid eyes... alien cats! Oh and please don't mind my glowing sneaker...

Chatito
May 24th, 2005, 01:24 PM
but it's so hard not to mind the glowing sneaker! Hehehe. Really gotta give you credit for getting all four in one shot, it's so hard to photograph cats!

Here's Mya...

Chatito
May 24th, 2005, 01:25 PM
And now Elly...

Eleni
May 24th, 2005, 01:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Denise_rector_bouchard/sugar.jpg

this is my princess Sugar

and below is angel
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Denise_rector_bouchard/angel.jpg

my Perle was feral, and really wont be in my lap long enough for a pic, shes all black however, with a tiny bit of white on her forehead

Eleni

Shamrock
May 24th, 2005, 04:24 PM
A wonderful thread, lovely cats all! Sneaky... wow.. I AM impressed all four together! I cant even get two in camera shot...

Really enjoyed seeing these all! As I just put pics up of my Miranda recently, I will only post my "boys.
Here is Basil... Himalayan

Shamrock
May 24th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Zack is my newest addition, a Ragdoll rescue kitty

Sneaky2006
May 24th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Shamrock, your boys are beautiful!!
Do you have a lot of probs with hair everywhere?? I'm havin troubles with short haired cats!

Shamrock
May 24th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Sneaky - thanks for the compliment!
Though it seems it "would" be a huge problem, the persian cat fur sheds differently.. in kind of "clumps". I find it easier to deal with, as it can just be "picked off". It doesnt stick in the way short fur can.

When I first brought Zack home from the SPCA, though,.. he shed like crazy. His fur was absolutely everywhere. I was thinking.... what a ton of work this guy is going to be.
It was just stress, I believe, as now its just the normal amount.

I am just loving seeing all of these feline beauties displayed. :thumbs up
I just never get tired of seeing their lovely and unique beauty, the interesting and expressive shots.

montys_pet
May 24th, 2005, 10:14 PM
What type of cat is yours Levimh? My Monty looks almost identical to yours and I have no idea what he is. I got him from some ppl that were going to take him to the humane society. Here is a picture of the ham Monty ........ had to take it fast cause he is more interested in getting pets then taking pictures.

Sneaky2006
May 25th, 2005, 06:07 AM
Sneaky - thanks for the compliment!
Though it seems it "would" be a huge problem, the persian cat fur sheds differently.. in kind of "clumps". I find it easier to deal with, as it can just be "picked off". It doesnt stick in the way short fur can.
When I first brought Zack home from the SPCA, though,.. he shed like crazy. His fur was absolutely everywhere. I was thinking.... what a ton of work this guy is going to be.
It was just stress, I believe, as now its just the normal amount.Well clumps would definitely be easier to clean up... the short hair seems like it weaves throughout the fabric of my couches and I have a heck of a time! Ah well, I guess I will get leather ones then... couches that is... :p

JessXx
May 25th, 2005, 05:36 PM
;) Heres Pepsi!
She's a darling... this is her in her room (my room...) and thats nail polish on the floor!

JessXx
May 25th, 2005, 05:59 PM
and here she is again!

Extier
May 26th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Here's my little darling Frodo: :thumbs up

http://www.felineparadise.com/gallery/albums/extier/relax.jpg

JDG
May 26th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Extier, Frodo is just so sweet! Great photo, too. :thumbs up

kandy
May 26th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Love the kitties! If I could, I would have a whole brood - but alas, hubby doesn't like cats. :(

iRONKNiGHT
May 29th, 2005, 02:32 AM
Hey i say if the kitties eye's can glow so can the Sneaker! lol...
Guys thanks for posting your kitties :) i love them alllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways here's a pic of Trixy.... DOH!!!!!!! Trixyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Not Againnnnnnn!!!

iRONKNiGHT
May 29th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Here we go again! :)
...dang now it's the ceiling light!