Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bulldog Cake

raingirl
May 20th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Here is the cake I made today for our bulldog meetup tomorrow. I am really happy how it turned out, and I think it's the best looking cake I have done since I started doing this! It's nice and simple!:

Prin
May 20th, 2005, 09:40 PM
I love that cake!! You did a great job in it. :)

greaterdane
May 20th, 2005, 10:09 PM
You could easily do this for a living. Care to do one for the dane meetup in a week lol just kidding

Cinnabear
May 21st, 2005, 12:28 AM
Wow, very nice. :)

Princesss04
May 21st, 2005, 12:46 AM
Wow great job! Wanna move to Indiana and make all my cakes for me! I buy them all! I wish I could do what you just did! Wonderful work! :D

raingirl
May 21st, 2005, 07:21 AM
Thanks guys! I love doing it and I'm glad I took courses.

I would sell the cakes, but then I am liable if anything happens, and I don't want that. Plus, I would need my home kitchen to be certified by health canada as safe to prepare food, and I have to take courses of food safety and such. My teacher did it when she bought her house. She had the kitchen custom designed, and then had it certified. Cost her close to $10,000.00...

greaterdane
May 21st, 2005, 08:34 AM
Yikes, thats just like my parents friend he does the show Q-Scene I am not sure if its on the food network but its on OLN. His kitchen is AMAZING, then again his house is amazing. They film right in his house. I am sure it cost a mint though.

JDG
May 21st, 2005, 08:44 AM
OMG, that rocks! Looks almost too good to eat - I bet it tastes awesome too!

BMDLuver
May 21st, 2005, 05:26 PM
Looks awesome. I'd be happy if I could just make a cake that turned out even, not lopsided! :o