Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

pet city petsdogs dogs dogs dogs and more dogs

Joey.E.CockersMommy
May 20th, 2005, 09:48 PM
http://www.petcitypets.com/pups4sale.html

Would I be correct in assuming this would be some sort of puppy mill, operation or would anyone consider buying a puppy from this website. It freaks me out that there is so many breeds for sale. Would a place like this be a repuatable way to get a dog they look healthy in the pics but something to me is not right about this.

Prin
May 20th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Anybody selling mixes, let alone mixes for $499 is someone to stay FAR away from (unless you have a warrant). What the hey is a "puggle"?

greaterdane
May 21st, 2005, 12:19 AM
isnt a puggle a pug and a beagle? I met someone the other day that had a litter of chihwegals, chihuahuas and beagles. STUPID STUPID STUPID comes to mind

Natasa
May 21st, 2005, 11:31 AM
They seem to be a broker not an actual puppy mill. Equally disgusting tho.

It is quite obvious that this is NOT a reputable place and no person who cares about dogs would support business like that. Its no different from a puppy mill, or a pet store that sells pups.

And look they have Mini-Walrus for sale. :yuck:

What is a Mini-Walrus?

Thank you for your interest in this unique hybrid breed, which has been around for about 2 years. Produced by deliberately crossing a male shar-pei with a choice female basset-hound, these wrinkle-faced/loose-skinned dogs immediately bring a chuckle to all who behold one. No person who sits on their front porch in a rocking chair playing their harmonica should be without one of these delightful breeds lying at their feet.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
May 21st, 2005, 01:03 PM
All the puppies in our facility are housed in large floor exercise pens with other similarly-sized/tempered pups where they can interact, play, and fully express their puppyhood!

So it looks like there is probably dozens of puppies how much human contact do they have they don't mention that at all and the cute pictures anyone can do that. Yuck I think the site is disgusting and puppymills are worse unbelievable!!! :mad: