Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Relaxed Boys

goldenblaze
May 20th, 2005, 07:43 PM
So nice outside today the boys relaxed and lounge most of the day, some cute pictures to share. :D

goldenblaze
May 20th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Next Picture :D

goldenblaze
May 20th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Next , almost finshed :)

goldenblaze
May 20th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Last one :love:

Princesss04
May 21st, 2005, 12:47 AM
There are my sweet boys! It is about time mom got some of your good lookin pictures up here! I love their sweet faces! I love the one where they are both on the couch together! Looks like they had a great time! :D The second picture is so cute look at Jordie's little feet hanging off there. :D

kandy
May 21st, 2005, 02:50 PM
Hey - who is that sitting on their normal chair!!! How dare he make them sit on the couch on the ground. Hurmph! LOL! J/K Great shots of the cuties!

goldenblaze
May 23rd, 2005, 11:07 AM
Hey - who is that sitting on their normal chair!!! How dare he make them sit on the couch on the ground. Hurmph! LOL! J/K Great shots of the cuties!

Too funny, that is the boys normal chair too. Yes they were on their couch rolling and relaxing so Dad sat on the bench. He wasn't there long Blaze decided he wanted it. These dogs have more places to set than some people. Jordie will not sit on the ground, he must have something to set on the grass might bite him :D