Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog Names

greaterdane
May 20th, 2005, 05:28 PM
I love to come up with funky dog names that no one else has. My sisters pup needs a name and we are trying to narrow it down. He is a blue doberman and I was thinking either Triton or Enzo.

I will give the whole list though and you can tell me what you think

I have them in order of what we like the best

1. Enzo as in Enzo Ferrari
2.Triton as in Triton V8 or King Triton
3. Eclipse
4. Talon
5. Sequoia
6. Del Sol
7. Apollo
8. Titan
9. Diamente
10. Mercedes
11. Neptune
12. Infiniti
13. Deisel

Can you guys help pick?

Joey.E.CockersMommy
May 20th, 2005, 05:50 PM
I like Titan or Diesel I think one or two syllable names sound the best personally.

My personal picks are Speedy (okay kids picked that one) and Blizzard. (not really sure why just think it would be a good name for a dog.

april21h1
May 20th, 2005, 06:16 PM
i like trition or eclipse

greaterdane
May 20th, 2005, 08:28 PM
I still like Enzo and Triton

Common guys you are usually so creative and love giving opinions. Where are you all? LOL

Joey.E.CockersMommy
May 20th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Astro?!! oops sorry not on the list

how about Enzorrari combo or Enzo and Ferrari

Safyre
May 20th, 2005, 10:04 PM
I would go for Triton Talon Titan two sylabol names are usually better.
I just naemd by new kitten Dallas ...

greaterdane
May 20th, 2005, 10:06 PM
LOL arent most of the names in the list two sylabols or am I losing my mind, even Enzo is

En-zo two claps as they would say in JK :)

Safyre
May 20th, 2005, 10:09 PM
yes, msot the names on your list are two syllabols... no worries, you're not losing you're mind .... yet :)
I like Talon the best for some reason

greaterdane
May 20th, 2005, 10:11 PM
I like Talon as well, of course this isnt my dog lol, My next dog will be named Enzo, then I will just have to get myself a real Enzo :)

Prin
May 20th, 2005, 10:34 PM
How about Elvis? When you lose your dog you can go door to door asking, "Have you seen Elvis?"

Otherwise, does it have to be car related? I actually know a dobie named Bentley... Suzuki would be easy to yell... Magnum?

I know a husky named Shaman, and I think that's a great name...

From your list... I'd say Diesel. :)

greaterdane
May 20th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Prin, I love Magnum and I never thought of that
I will run it by her for sure

kandy
May 21st, 2005, 02:03 PM
I too noticed that all the names are auto related? :rolleyes: In that case, how bout Hummer? Or you could just encompase a whole car company and call it Chevy! LOL - Sorry wasn't trying to make fun - just couldn't help it! My favorite from the list is Mercedes.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
May 21st, 2005, 02:19 PM
this one just popped into my head "Trayne" pronounced train, not car related but still in the transport line. or "Otto" as in Auto.

happycats
May 22nd, 2005, 09:15 AM
Car theme: Envoy, Tercel, Camry, Dakota, Dodge, Kia, Lexus, Neon, Blazer, Cavalier, Ranger, Civic, Regal, Datsun..... the list is endless ;)

Jillybean
May 22nd, 2005, 11:13 AM
I'm partial to Enzo, but thats because before we got Lincoln we had a Chihuahua and his name was Enzo. It was perfect for him. He had ice blue eyes and perfect tan and white coloring... I consider very "rare" in the chihuahua world, just like the Enzo in the car world is rare. We were on the car theme too, my now ex-fiancee and I.