Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Okay, who wants a "Happy ending" story?

Lucky Rescue
May 19th, 2005, 05:59 PM
I just heard about Chelsea, the deaf white cat I posted in the Cats for Adoption (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=15097) section.

Here's the email I got!
------------------------------------

"We got a call at the clinic yesterday from a woman who asked if we do International adoption? Any way, it turns out that she did a search on PETFINDER for a white kitten and found our little deaf Chelsea on the LuckyRescue Listing.

She says she stared at the kitty's picture for 2 days before finally calling. She lives in Baltimore Maryland with her husband , son and daughter and she is adopting our little white deaf kitty. She sounds AMAZING!! There are 2 other Friendly cats( indoor only) and 2 nice dogs and she has had a deaf cat once before and understands their needs. She was willing to pay all costs for the adoption as well as the cost to send Chelsea to Baltimore by plane.

But, Dr. Glew heard about it and she is leaving tomorrow for Virginia which is about 2 hours from where this lady lives, so they are meeting at Norfolk airport to do the adoption.

Isn't that a great story? Chelsea goes from living on a construction site a month ago to a great home in Maryland where she will be a " happy and well loved kitty"
I'll keep you up to date as the story unfolds!"
-------------------------------------------------

:D

mesaana
May 19th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Great news!!! I love happy endings!

Lyne

Jackie467
May 19th, 2005, 06:03 PM
That is wonderful! :thumbs up And I'm so glad that the kitty gets to go with someone so she doesn't have to be scared and alone.

Toonces
May 19th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Lucky that is wonderful news! I am so happy fr this kitty.

My foster dog Griffin went to his new home today but not before many tears of joy from me and his new mommy, it is such a good feeling to see a wonderful pet go to a good home, we get our new boy on monday I will be sure to post pics for all to enjoy.

STAMPDesigns
May 19th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Awesome news! :thumbs up

CyberKitten
May 19th, 2005, 08:26 PM
That is a wonderful story! I love good news stories!!

JDG
May 19th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Lucky Chelsea! She is a beautiful little girl.

Way to go to everyone involved!

BMDLuver
May 19th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Lucky Chelsea! Kind of neat that Amanda was able to deliver too!

Lucky Rescue
May 19th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Kind of neat that Amanda was able to deliver too

Yeah, that's perfect timing. I guess it was meant to be!:)

goldenblaze
May 19th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Remarkable story, this shows what can really happen when people care enough. Great job to everyone involved, Good Luck to Chelsea and her new family :love:

Cactus Flower
May 19th, 2005, 11:34 PM
You mean nobody got mauled, killed, unjustly accused or stereotyped? :p

WONDERFUL story!!! And thanks for the warm fuzzy.

Prin
May 20th, 2005, 12:45 AM
YEY for the kitty!! I hope this all works out and this kitty gets a great ending. :)

chico2
May 20th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Thank's Lucky...now I can go on with my day :D