Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Funny neuter story...

Prin
May 19th, 2005, 12:10 AM
This very distinguished man who comes to our park with his Dogue de Bordeaux who is now a year old, came today without his doggy because he lost his glasses in the park. He came over to me and I asked where his doggy was (I was worried because he already had returned one puppy to a less reputable breeder because he was in such poor health when he picked him up...). He said, rolling his eyes and shaking his head, "We got him fixed. I didn't want to," so I asked, "What made you change your mind?" and I got the strangest answer so far... "He was pulling on the leash and I just can't have that so I got him neutered." Isn't that funny? I love that he did it regardless of the reason, but still... :)

He went on to say the doggy stopped marking and they're really happy about that. :) I think he accidentally reformed himself!!

(He also said that his doggy can't hold his pee longer than 4 hours anymore and he was up to 8 before (I know there are already tons of threads about that issue..).)

Daisy's Owner
May 19th, 2005, 06:20 AM
It's good that he got it done, but is he ever going to be surprised that it didn't cure the leash pulling.