Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Motorcycle Diaries

BEAR_NZ
May 18th, 2005, 04:49 AM
If you get a chance to see this movie "the Motocycle Diaries" go!!! It was such a fabulous film, in spanish with english subtitles,and the scenery was just incredible. It is about 2 friends who buy an old tin lizzie of a motorbike and set off on the most amazing journey into the unknown lands of Argentina, peru, chile... :thumbs up

BEAR_NZ
May 18th, 2005, 04:56 AM
:sorry: I'm sorry Nymph. just discovered that you have already posted this movie too. we are a bit behind in NZ!! hahahaha. Fabulous movie though, i highly recommend it.

nymph
May 18th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Not a problem, glad that you also loved this movie!

NZ is also an amazingly beautiful place, after watching the trilogy of LOTR, both my husband and I want to visit the country, very jealous of you.

Luvmypit
May 18th, 2005, 02:58 PM
I have an ex aunt that I love dearly that moved back to her native NZ. All I know now is she is married to producer and her first name is Maria and she just had a daughter 2 years or so ago... do you know her?

Just kidding.... I hate when people say oh your from canada? Do you know bob in Thornhill... (happened alot when I visited Dominican)

She gave me some wonderful books about birds and wildlife there. What a beautiful country!