Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Catwalk!

Sneaky2006
May 17th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Here's a couple of Snook bein somewhere he shouldn't!

Sneaky2006
May 17th, 2005, 08:00 PM

BMDLuver
May 17th, 2005, 08:10 PM
lol, they love countertops! How can you discipline that? :)

Sneaky2006
May 17th, 2005, 08:17 PM
They do love them, he's the only one who tries being up there, he loves looking out the kitchen window... problem is, one trip up there and there's hair everywhere!
Today, there was hair on a stick of butter, that was in the fridge, that was in the butter compartment!

levimh
May 17th, 2005, 08:20 PM
I believe they think that their hair is a gift from them, for us to cherish though. Appreciate your hairy stick of butter. lol. :D

happycats
May 17th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Counter surfing!! :D A favorite past time for a coupl of mine too! For some reason butter attracts cat hair :evil: , I don't think I have ever opened the butter dish without finding at least one :rolleyes:

Cactus Flower
May 17th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Great pics! Whatta cutie- he looks very determined!

Your countertops are gorgeous, by the way.

Extier
May 17th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Snoook is soo handsome. And he has such a fabulous coat. When one looks that fine... one should be able to do as one please. And that includes tromping around on top of the counter tops. :thumbs up

Prin
May 17th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Such a cute kitty. I love his eyes and his sneakiness. :)

Jackie467
May 17th, 2005, 10:31 PM
I just love that cat, he is so sweet lookings. Ironically I have an uncle snook lol. We all call him uncle snookie.

JDG
May 17th, 2005, 10:31 PM
I looooove the first picture. . .animal pictures are sooo great when you get right down to their level! Great picture Sneaky!

Marty and Minou haven't figured out the counter yet. . . . .they have figured out the bathroom counter and the coffee table. . . :P

Princesss04
May 17th, 2005, 11:24 PM
What a cute picture. It is funny how they all love to get on the tables. Today I was folding clothes and the basket was on the floor and next thing I knew the kittens had jumped up there and was on the table liked they owned the place. I looked at Justin and said it starts. LOL Snook it is okay if you are up there, tell mom I said so. :D

Sneaky2006
May 18th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the compliments you guys!!! I love the first pic too, I just wish I wouldn't have cut off the top of his head... but I am a secret head cutter offer. :o

Thanks for the compliment on the counter, CF! I am very proud of that kitchen, we did it all ourselves! :)

CyberKitten
May 18th, 2005, 12:22 PM
They are indeed a couple cuties!! YY loves the countertops too - esp when she thinks no one is looking, lol

Copper'sMom
May 18th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Sneaky-Snook slinking on the counter top!! Cute!

I have 2 cats who like to get up on the counter!! I think it was a case of monkey-see-monkey-do!!

Shamrock
May 18th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Great pics, Sneaky! :)
Snook is a real beauty - how cute to get these action shots of him on his kitchen patrol!
They gotta do it. My latest guy not only goes on the counters, he goes in the cupboards too.. :crazy:

goldenblaze
May 18th, 2005, 08:28 PM
The eyes in that first pic is priceless :thumbs up cats would not be a cat if not getting into places you don't want them. Years ago I was looking for something in the back of my closet and was scared to death all I saw we two big eyes looking at me..I ran and screamed at the same time, went back to look at what was in there, it was my cat in a bag looking at me like I was not surpose to be there after all I just woke her up. :confused:

Sneaky2006
July 8th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Sorry! I did not see these last two replies! Thank you for the compliments, I will have to pass them along to Snooky!Years ago I was looking for something in the back of my closet and was scared to death all I saw we two big eyes looking at me..I ran and screamed at the same time, went back to look at what was in there, it was my cat in a bag looking at me like I was not surpose to be there after all I just woke her up.Yes I know that look... Snook does this after we disturb his naps in the bathroom closet, after HE scares us for being there!

I have started doing some eye coloring on some black and white pics. I thought I would attach them here considering one of the first ones I did was the catwalk pic! I know their eyes don't look real... that's not what I'm after. I am looking for some artwork, another to frame. Here's number 1!

Sneaky2006
July 8th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Number 2.....

Sneaky2006
July 8th, 2005, 09:44 PM
And number 3!

Sneaky2006
July 8th, 2005, 10:45 PM
And 4... just trying a few things out, I know they are getting freaky! :D

Sneaky2006
July 8th, 2005, 10:46 PM
And 5, last one... for now. Some swirlies! :p

CyberKitten
July 9th, 2005, 04:15 AM
You do love that camera Sneaky. :) Love the first photo of the actual catwalk tho I gave to admit when I saw the title, I thought it might refer to that poignant book by the same name. They are all cute but my fav is the 1st one. Such a pretty feline!

Sneaky2006
July 9th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Thanks CK. :love:

The only book I know of with that name is a children's book... is that what you mean?

Prin
July 9th, 2005, 09:45 AM
Those swirlies are nuts. I'd hang that one in front of the bowl and when guests come over they can sit and try to see the 3-d image... Keeps 'em occupied. :D
When I see this thread I get that song in my head, you know, teh "I'm too sexy" song? "On the catwalk yeah, I shake my little touche on the catwalk"

Very creative pics. I like the blue eyes (even if they aren't real).

Sneaky2006
July 10th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Thanks Prin!! :love:

Oh yes, the I'm Too Sexy song... gotta love it. :D