Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pit Bull site

happycats
May 17th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Peolple in politics should read this site, and seriously reconsider this pit bull ban. Vicious owners make vicious dogs.
****Warning this site is graphic***** But I love the "healer" story, I wish all the endings were like this!!

http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/sadreality.html

Sorry, here it is :o

levimh
May 17th, 2005, 07:44 PM
What's the site URL?

happycats
May 17th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Sorry I just added the URL :o

Prin
May 17th, 2005, 10:25 PM
AAAAAAH I got to page 3 and I couldn't anymore. SOOOOO SAD. Scary, sad and terrible things people do. :sad: :sad: :sad:

kellyla
May 18th, 2005, 09:23 AM
I couldnt get all the way through the first page.I cant believe what people are capable of. :mad:

levimh
May 18th, 2005, 09:36 AM
I remember this site...not that I could forget it. I found this site before. The stories are so sad...makes you wonder what these people are thinking.

Copper'sMom
May 18th, 2005, 09:57 AM
:sad: I can't even bring myself to look at the site! "The Pitbull Problem" commercial was enough for me. I still can't get rid of those images in my mind. :sad:

happycats
May 18th, 2005, 10:07 AM
The "healer" story is a happy ending :)
There are 2 sides to every story and issue, so why isn't theirs being heard!
I think everyone should be aware of the "other" side of the pit bull story!
Look at all the abuse, hate and viciousness that have been bestowed upon this poor creature!
Just because they can't talk doesn't mean they don't have a story and a defence to their sometimes aggressive behaviour!
All I can say is if someone did these things to you, wouldn't you eventually retaliate, or at least try to defend yourself?? In most cases these poor dogs have no animosity towards humans at all, even though god knows they have every right too hate and despise the humane race, for what we have done to them! :sad: (shame on the humane race) :sad:

Luvmypit
May 18th, 2005, 01:16 PM
:mad: :evil: :mad: :sad: :( :confused:

Im just shocked. And sick. One looked like capone... I can't even imagine.

You know dogs have such personalities, their own likes and dislikes, their own way they walk and the way they play.... Its not like their null and void of any feeling. I can't imagine looking into anyone of these beauties eyes....

And the crazy thing is you can see a couple try to give a kiss to the human holding them. How they can forgive so easily...... is very un human. Only a dog...

Wow the tears....

Copper'sMom
May 18th, 2005, 01:24 PM
And the crazy thing is you can see a couple try to give a kiss to the human holding them. How they can forgive so easily...... is very un human. Only a dog...

So absolutely true! Rescue dogs who have been used for fighting by their human owners can totally forgive the human who tossed them in a ring to be mauled by another dog or who's owner beat the hell out of them to make them vicious before a fight. If this isn't loyalty, I don't know what else is.

babyrocky1
May 18th, 2005, 05:07 PM
I appreciatle the post Happy Cats, but I couldn't look through most of it , the Pit Bull Video is very much the same but Iknow it well enough to look away at he parts I cant stand! The site also has some good info ion it and I think, a discussion group but I couldn't figure out how to hook up. One of the things that gets me is that the authorities , not the Spca or humane societys but the police as an institution dont bother to investigate this stuff thoroughly, its not a priority! banning pitbulls is ! Yet whoever has done this to these dogs will find other animals to abuse and they generally dont stop at animals! These people are the worst kind of criminals, anyone who can abuse a creature that is so innocent must be capable of anything! :mad: :sad: And once again, I just have to reapeat myself, the abuses that happened in Ontario, Ultimatley Bryants responsibility!!! :mad: