Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Here Kitty Kitty.

Jackie467
May 17th, 2005, 12:48 AM
Ok i'm trying to post some pics but I can't seem to get them resized. Can someone help me please. sorry about this.

Sneaky2006
May 17th, 2005, 06:48 AM
After you open the pic, you should be able to go into tools at the top and click on resize...

Jackie467
May 17th, 2005, 07:26 AM
the pics are in the My Pictures folder in my documents, when I go to tools there is no resize option. The funny thing is I know I resized some pics before but for the life of me can't remember how I did it. When I open the picture it opens into windows picture and fax viewer which doesn't have a resize option that I kind find either. I can open it with Jasc paint shop but because I only have the trial version the resize option isn't available. I can open it with paint but when I resize I must be doing something wrong. When I open it in paint the picture is bigger than the screen and you have to scrool down and over to see it. When I do the resize option I put in 100 pixels by 100 pixels and it then cuts the picture and resizes it but only a cornor so you can only see part of the background and not the actual pic. I'm so fustrated. I just don't know what i'm doing wrong. grrrrrrrrrr.

Daisy's Owner
May 17th, 2005, 07:46 AM
After you have opened the picture in paint, go to image then stretch/skew. I usually put 25% for both Horizontal and Vertical stretch and I leave skew alone, for posting to a BB then save it.

Jackie467
May 17th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Ok I think I got it. Thanks so much. I tried that before but when I strechted it I also resized it and it came out so small you couldn't even see it. But I did just the stretch like you said and it worked like a charm. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you lol. This is my pudgie little baby Jasmine. I don't have many pics of her on here cuz she is camera shy but I finally got a few and thought I would show her off.

Jackie467
May 17th, 2005, 07:57 AM
My pretty baby watching me get ready in the bathroom.

Jackie467
May 17th, 2005, 07:58 AM
sleepy kitty.

Jackie467
May 17th, 2005, 07:59 AM
This is the closest Jasmine and Candi have ever been. They are both scared of eachother, but I guess wanting to be with mom prevailed for both lol.

Jackie467
May 17th, 2005, 08:00 AM
Starting to get comfy with each other.

Jackie467
May 17th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Last one I promise. Mom what in the world is she doing? Sorry I'm just so proud they are starting to get along. It's amazing for a 12 year old cat who has never liked dogs in her life.

Daisy's Owner
May 17th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Great pics. It is nice when the siblings start to get along isn't it.

happycats
May 17th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Beautiful pictures!! That last one is priceless!! Looks like Candi your pup is saying "Aww mom, please can I chase her ??" And Jasmine looks like she couldn't care less!! :D

Jackie467
May 17th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Actully Candi is terrified of Jasmine. Jasmine is a large cat, weighs about 18 lbs. She outweighs Candi by about 7 lbs. Candi weighs 11lbs. We have a study room that is Jasmines room, the dogs rarely ever go in there. Jasmine has her own twin bed in there all to herself lol, talk about spoiled (thats the bed she is lying on in the pic where she is sleeping on her pillow). Candi is so afraid of her she will NOT enter that room lol. Jasmine is queen of the house and she knows it. She has never swatted candi but when candi hears her hiss and growl she won't go near her.

kandy
May 17th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Cute photos! I would like to see a shot of Candi without the covers. She looks darker than Sophie (our friends IG) and Sophie is the only one I've ever seen. I also love the tabby but I think that if Candi got any closer, you would find that "I don't care" attitude to be a fake! I think she looks like she could pounce at any time! :D

Jackie467
May 17th, 2005, 05:05 PM
I don't have any pics of Candi right now. She is a dark fawn and white. She has black hairs all along her back though, and a black ridge down her tail. I'v never seen anything like it on any dog, very unusual (she got it after she had a skin condition that the vet could never figure out, gone now. I'm not sure if that had something to do with the black or not because she was young at that point and still getting her adult coat) but her mother was all white with just a bit of fawn (the reverse of her) and her father was black and white so I supose the black could come from him. Igs are AKC acceptable in any color and combination except brindle. If an IG is brindle that means that somewhere down the line it was mixed with whippet. (sorry i'm very into educating everyone on the IG breed, hazard of being an IG lover I guess)

chico2
May 17th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Jackie,Jasmine looks a little pudgy all right,but a really sweet cuddly pudgy... :love: I am glad they accept each other,even if they don't love each other :thumbs up

JDG
May 17th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Jasmine is a slender svelte cat next to my mom's Tigger cat. . . .

I adore the grumpy face!

Jackie467
May 17th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Oh but he is so cute! It's just more to love right? I'm trying to get her weight down, but with no luck. I figure she getting to the age where she should just enjoy herself.

JDG
May 17th, 2005, 05:55 PM
hahaha, thanks Jackie. . . I'll let my mom know you think so! I think Jasmin is a doll! Orange Tabbies do the 'don't bug me' grumpy face almost as good as persians. . . .

Does she drink out of the sink?? Tigger Cat does. . .I have no idea how he can still jump up there. (Tigger is 14)

I have been sending my mom links about over weight cats and nutition for senior senior cats. . . . I just hope she takes some of the info on board so Tigger Cat will be around for a another couple of years. . .

:p

jiorji
May 17th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Last one I promise. Mom what in the world is she doing? Sorry I'm just so proud they are starting to get along. It's amazing for a 12 year old cat who has never liked dogs in her life.

hahah omg i LOVE those puppy eyes :D aww so beady :D

iRONKNiGHT
May 17th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Those kitty's are too cuteeee! keep em comming :)

Princesss04
May 18th, 2005, 12:25 AM
How cute, lets see some more. :D