Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Non-dog or cat pets?

dogmelissa
May 16th, 2005, 08:56 PM
I spend a lot of time on this site, having 3 cats and a difficult dog. However, I also have a dwarf hamster who I'm afraid is near the end of her life and when she goes I want to get fish to fill the tank that she's currently living in. But there aren't any fish (or hamster) resources here. Any chance of getting a Non-Dog/Cat section going? Even just one and then people who have fish, turtles, rodents, birds, etc.... can all have a place to ask questions. I'm sure that many of us who come here don't just have dog and/or cats, but other animals too.
Thanks!!
Melissa

Cactus Flower
May 16th, 2005, 09:03 PM
I recently posted a question (I think it was in the off-topic forum) about caring for a beta fish, and got TONS of helpful responses. I was very pleasantly surprised. If you have questions about non-mammals, don't wait to post them! You might be amazed at the knowlege folks on here have.

BMDLuver
May 16th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Poor Hamster... is it sleeping a lot and kinda moving funny, sort of like it's a bit drunk?

As has been said, many of us have a diverse collection of critters and can help answer many questions. Just post away and you'll be surprised. If someone can't help, most of us know someone who will have the pet and be able to help!

marko
May 17th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Please leave feedback for this thread here:
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=15239

thx

marko