Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update on Cali and Mya

Britishvixen21
May 16th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Aussie,

Im posting this here as it says that your message storage is at capacity and I was going to write something similiar for anyone interested in the update.

Sorry I havent been on in a while, I havent had much access to the internet.

Things are going really well, she is tottally adorable, My hb works nights so I get in Get my dinner ready and we eat together. she eating out of her bowl and me my dinner watching jepoardy! LOL.

She also loved hide and go seek and we chase eachother around the apartment until she gets on the bed and rolls over for tummy tickles. then we curl up together and snooze. thats our days mostly.

We havent got a single problem to report and we are already so in love with her, she is so adorable. and its a treat to go home and have her waiting for a hug.

We are hoping to make the balcony cali safe this weekend so that she can go out there and drink her water as her owners said she liked it.

Mya is also doing well my freind has inlisted the help of a bahaviourist and I will update when I have some news. I went over to my friends the other day and she seems to be doing good, My friend says that she is still a little destructive but hopes to sort that out with some help.
:thumbs up

Lucky Rescue
May 16th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering how it was going.

Glad Cali is doing so well - I hope things improve more for Maya!!:)

BMDLuver
May 16th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Great to hear that Cali is fitting in so well. You must be enjoying having a cat you can play with and love. I hope Mya can adjust. I'm sure Aussiemedogs will be happy to have the update!

Britishvixen21
May 19th, 2005, 10:46 AM
I dont get on here much only really at work, can someone let aussie know where this message is I sent her a message but I dont know her email address and shes getting worried. thanks luvs

Jade and Cali (MEOW)