Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Vet appointmet!

Princesss04
May 14th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Okay we took the kittens to the vet today and they are both boys! The have be dewormed and started on their shots. They will have to go back in two weeks! He said that all looked good and we had nothing to worry about! :D Just wanted to let you all know what he said. Oh he is treating their eyes. They have nasty eyes so we have meds for that and drops for them so they will be better soon as well. :D So we have two more boys to add to our family! I am so out numbered. Five boys and one girl! :D

goldenblaze
May 14th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Glad your visit went well, two more boys wow you are out numbered forsure. Now you have to working on that baby and hope for a little girl! :D

Princesss04
May 14th, 2005, 10:31 PM
That is so true! We need a promise from the doctor so that I know I have someone on my side. I am so telling you to much male ego running through this house. LOL :eek: :D

Prin
May 14th, 2005, 11:51 PM
I grew up in a house like that (too much testosterone)... Radioactive shower... :yuck:

chico2
May 15th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Princess,don't worry,I have 3 sons,3 male cats and oh yeah,a husband..But I still rule the roost :D

Princesss04
May 15th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Princess,don't worry,I have 3 sons,3 male cats and oh yeah,a husband..But I still rule the roost :D

Same here! Woman power! :D