May 14th, 2005, 08:45 PM
They are so cute, when they are sleeping! :D

Princesss04
May 14th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Here is another one! :D

goldenblaze
May 14th, 2005, 10:05 PM
They are adorable their noses are so kissable :love:
I would love to have a kitten again sometime but really not sure how Jordie would be, Blaze I'm sure would be fine.Jordie for some reason thinks he should chase all cat away from our yard and even off our road as they walk by he barks like crazy.

levimh
May 14th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Aww, the pup looks like he's saying, "Mooom, please don't take a picture of me with the cats, it'll ruin my rep".

Extier
May 15th, 2005, 01:38 AM
What in the world can be more adorable than a kitten?? Oh right..... two kittens. :love: :thumbs up

chico2
May 15th, 2005, 08:50 AM
Awww Princess,they are too cute...as is the good puppy :love: I am really envious,especially knowing at my age,I'll never have another kitten :sad:

Princesss04
May 16th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Awww Princess,they are too cute...as is the good puppy :love: I am really envious,especially knowing at my age,I'll never have another kitten :sad:

They are sweet, even though they get in alot of things and like to run all over the place they are sure worth it. :D I have a canopy bed and it has ivy all over it and they love that. :D They play with it all the time :D I will post alot of pictures so you can have your kitty fix, you have three wonderful cats! :D That I would love to see more pictures of. :D

CyberKitten
May 16th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Awwwww Princess, they are truly adorable and I bet a great delight for you!

Princesss04
May 16th, 2005, 02:34 PM
They are, the house it kind of crazy but that means it is always exiciting. :D

Rita
June 7th, 2005, 01:07 PM
O.K. I had to bring this back .....
I keep looking for a thread or post that will let us know what these cute little kitties names are :crazy: ;)
Princess04, I remember seeing a post that your Sister was coming to visit and she was going to name them .... do these cutie patooties have names yet?? :pawprint: :pawprint:

Princesss04
June 7th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Yes they do have names! I forgot to post them! Sorry!

The grey cat is Gizmo and the black cat is Felix! Sorry about that I will post it so everyone will know! :D

Shamrock
June 7th, 2005, 05:20 PM
oh my gosh.. they are SO adorable! Those kittens would melt a heart of stone!
My kitten days are gone also, I'm afraid... but oh how I just love to see the little sweethearts! :)

happycats
June 7th, 2005, 05:23 PM
AWWW what sweet babies! and it looks like Chino, just loves his new furbabies :)

april21h1
June 7th, 2005, 05:23 PM
those two are tooooooo cute. I like the names.

iRONKNiGHT
June 7th, 2005, 05:30 PM
I am really envious,especially knowing at my age,I'll never have another kitten :sad:

Hey now! dont be talking like that grandmum.. lol Trixy's still your little girl and she will always and forever be...

Those are Adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pic's of your kiddies Princess04 :)
gudddd jobbb if i got my hands on those critters it's kiss kiss hug hug kiss kiss you get the idea..
:thumbs up :cool:

glasslass
June 7th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Can you imagine if kitties knew how much power they possess when they pose so cute? We'd be at their mercy! Would we even mind?

Luba
June 7th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Sweet fur balls there :D
If you read the compliments to them do they purr? LOL

Princesss04
June 8th, 2005, 12:12 PM
They are sweet! And they are purring machines! :D