Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Man am I in trouble! (GoldenBlaze this is for you)

Princesss04
May 14th, 2005, 07:32 PM
GoldenBlaze you and alot of people have commented on his pretty white fur! Well look at this. :eek: This is playing outside after it rained and making their own mud puddle, mom and dad did not see the fun it! :D

Princesss04
May 14th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Another one! Mom is still not laughing come on guys tell her I am cute! :D

Princesss04
May 14th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Mom has no sense of humor you all I think I am am cute! :D Everyone stick your tongue out if you think my mom is no fun! Here I will go first! :D

Princesss04
May 14th, 2005, 07:38 PM
I do not want you to think that I am the only bad one look Chino did it as well! He agrees mom is no fun look there goes his tongue! :D

Princesss04
May 14th, 2005, 07:42 PM
We still do not know why she was so mad! I mean we made her a underground muddy puddle now that is talent! :eek: Okay now who wants a pool at their house we will be right over! :D We love our job! :D

goldenblaze
May 14th, 2005, 09:01 PM
This is too funny :p I think they both look so cute and most important they had fun. Just like kids they always find the mud puddles. Good thing we know Mom does have a sense of humor, love the tongues sweet picture. Blaze played outside today in the wet and looked like he just had a bath, no dirt on him though, better you than me. :D

wjranch
May 14th, 2005, 10:10 PM
dogs always have that totally self important, extremelly satisfied look when they've made a mess (or stink) :yuck: of themselves?????

"Hey Mom!, I found a dead thing in the woods!! Don't I smell just grand now??"

Pepe Le PEWWWW!! :eek:

Princesss04
May 14th, 2005, 10:30 PM
This is too funny :p I think they both look so cute and most important they had fun. Just like kids they always find the mud puddles. Good thing we know Mom does have a sense of humor, love the tongues sweet picture. Blaze played outside today in the wet and looked like he just had a bath, no dirt on him though, better you than me. :D

I am bringing them to your house on a rainy day and let them play with Blaze and Jordie! :D

Princesss04
May 14th, 2005, 10:30 PM
dogs always have that totally self important, extremelly satisfied look when they've made a mess (or stink) :yuck: of themselves?????

"Hey Mom!, I found a dead thing in the woods!! Don't I smell just grand now??"

Pepe Le PEWWWW!! :eek:

That is so very true! When I saw them I was like Meater what are you doing and he looked at me like what mom I was having fun! :D

goldenblaze
May 15th, 2005, 10:22 AM
I am bringing them to your house on a rainy day and let them play with Blaze and Jordie! :D

Great come back..LOL ;) Ok you can bring them here and all the boys can play but must swim in the creek in my back yard to clean up before coming in house. :p

kandy
May 15th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Took Parker & Hazel to visit a friend yesterday - she gave them a bowl of water in the yard (all dirt, no grass) and they proceeded to dump it to make a nice mud puddle. They were both so wet and muddy I couldn't take them back in her house - had to go through the yard to take them back to my car! :D Dogs do love mud, don't they!!?!! :crazy:

Princesss04
May 16th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Took Parker & Hazel to visit a friend yesterday - she gave them a bowl of water in the yard (all dirt, no grass) and they proceeded to dump it to make a nice mud puddle. They were both so wet and muddy I couldn't take them back in her house - had to go through the yard to take them back to my car! :D Dogs do love mud, don't they!!?!! :crazy:

Man I thought Meater and Chino were muddy I can not imagine your babies being muddy with all that fur! :D

goldenblaze
May 16th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Man I thought Meater and Chino were muddy I can not imagine your babies being muddy with all that fur! :D

See it wasn't all that bad could be worse, so next time you jump in and play with them in that pool of mud :D

Goldenmom
May 16th, 2005, 10:21 AM
OMG, GREAT pictures!!! I have Pigpens also! I will see if I can find some pictures of them at their best.

Heather

Princesss04
May 16th, 2005, 10:45 AM
See it wasn't all that bad could be worse, so next time you jump in and play with them in that pool of mud :D

That is an idea! NOT! :D :D Although last night I was getting a bath and had the door opened. And in comes Chino in the bathtub! :eek: And looks at me like hey mom lets play. He spalshed around he would not get out I had to finally lift him out of the tub and he looked at me like man mom all I wanted was a bath. LOL :D There is never a normal moment in my house. Justin came down and took pictures! :D :eek: