Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Minature Husky

Joey.E.CockersMommy
May 14th, 2005, 07:25 PM
http://www.alaskankleekai.com/

don't worry I'm not thinking of getting one. Maybe they pull minature sleds.

Safyre
May 14th, 2005, 10:39 PM
OMG, do ppl have to miniturize everything? ARGH!

Prin
May 14th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Cute... Maybe some not-so-suitable husky owners would have an easier time with these... (Or no dog at all... I dare to dream) ;)

jiorji
May 19th, 2005, 09:22 PM
:confused: i'd like a mini tiger :D

...but then i could just get a cat...

ANBshilling
May 19th, 2005, 10:12 PM
:confused: i'd like a mini tiger :D

...but then i could just get a cat...

Bengal cats are the wildest looking cats! Some are spotted and some are marbled. They are decended from Asian Leopard cats and domesticated cats. We had one for about 2 weeks. I was very allergic to him so we had to return him to the breeder. :sad:
They are really neat cats tho because they like the water and they look awesome.

PS. Sorry about going OT!!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
May 19th, 2005, 11:53 PM
http://www.homes4animals.com/H4ADogs.htm

Well what da ya know there is a minature husky at the Nelson SPCA

Prin
May 20th, 2005, 12:02 AM
Aww :sad: Zena the Pyr is so cute... Her babies too (click on 8 puppies). The mini husky is cute too.. I hope she finds a home. People suck.

Schwinn
May 20th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Mini-husky...sounds like a nice way of saying "short and fat".

Karin
May 20th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Before long there will be "Teacup" Huskys.

and.....Minature Great Danes, Toy German Shepards and what about a Teacup Mastiff? That's one scary thought, it could drown in it's own drool.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
May 20th, 2005, 06:28 PM
I've always liked the big dogs if they could minaturize them that would give us way more options. I think a minature newfie,or great pyrenees would ge good.

greaterdane
May 20th, 2005, 07:19 PM
They are cute! I saw mini boxers advertised the other day. They looked just like boxers but were under 10lbs.. Who really wants to do this?

Schwinn
May 22nd, 2005, 06:16 PM
They are cute! I saw mini boxers advertised the other day. They looked just like boxers but were under 10lbs.. Who really wants to do this?

I'm thinking those would be the bantam weights!

Karin
May 22nd, 2005, 08:21 PM
Yesterday, a lady brought her new smooth coated Brussels Griffon puppy to the office to show me. I swear it looked like a mini boxer. Brussels are very cute dogs.