Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Boo in a box

Prin
May 14th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Here's Boo stuck in a box. The ball fell in it and he stuck his head in and got stuck. He tried to back out of it and he backed up and backed up and backed up until he was in the corner of the bathroom... And then he just stood there. I had time to run and get my camera and load a film in and take the pic (after which I saved him, of course...) :)

Does this count as advertising?

Lissa
May 14th, 2005, 06:20 PM
That's really funny (but sad for Boo of course!) Was he scared? How did his head get that stuck - the box looks quite large?

And YES, he is a walking advertisement!! :D

Melissa

Prin
May 14th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Only one flap was open. The others were still glued together. We wasn't scared, just really uncomfortable.... :)

jiorji
May 14th, 2005, 07:41 PM
ack!!
HAHAHAH that's so funny.

I used to put my hamster in a box. But he'd go to sleep in it. :rolleyes:

levimh
May 14th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Haha, that's cute! You should send that to Evian and ask for free water because your dog loves it so much (don't tell them about the ball)! :D

Cactus Flower
May 14th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Ha ha ha! Whatta waterdog!

Prin
May 15th, 2005, 01:20 AM
I wish I had a scanner-- my old lab used to get her head stuck in anything if there was a crumb of food in it. We could start an Official Heads Stuck in Stuff thread...

He's so funny too-- when I took it off, he went and put his head back in. I had ripped it open, but still, too trusting... which is very flattering for us because he was severely abused when we got him... :love: Reminds me of my old rat who wouldn't hold onto my shoulder because he KNEW I would catch him if he fell. He would just kinda sit there. No claws. He's lucky I had good reflexes.. ;)

Toonces
May 15th, 2005, 08:29 AM
I just love pics of Boo he is so darn cute!

goldenblaze
May 15th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Oh this is a sweet pic, your dogs are truly lucky and spolied like every dog should be. :thumbs up

kandy
May 15th, 2005, 11:38 AM
How funny! I've always found that animals love boxes!

Prin
May 16th, 2005, 01:25 AM
Thanks guys (or gals, CF :) ). I wish you could meet him in person... He's a sweet goof... Yesterday I gave him the "real" bone from reading the thread on rawhides (thought I'd give it a try) and he's been throwing up since-- don't worry, not an issue, but he threw up on a newspaper on the floor on his own. Usually we hear him and RUN like mad to shove a newspaper under him, but now he does it on his own. Such a sweetie. :) So much experience I guess... Poor guy.

Princesss04
May 16th, 2005, 10:07 AM
How cute! Maybe Boo was thirsty! LOL I love seeing pictures of them they are both so very sweet! :D