Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Question for CKC members

wjranch
May 13th, 2005, 10:14 AM
could someone assist me in finding my dog's dam's pedigree?? My breeder didn't send it with the papers (i thought it was included with package, he forgot i guess)
I'd like to know the bloodlines better that he comes from, and of course, dams' pedigree is important.
Sire's I can get from that kennels website.

Thanks for your help :D

Kismutt
May 13th, 2005, 07:04 PM
You can privately email me with the details of what papers you did get. If you have a scanner, email the scanned papers to kismutt@rogers.com. I will try and help you out. What's the breeders name & address? Pm me that information. Do not post it on here.

Warmly,
Kimberly
www.kismutt.com
www.canadanopuppymills.com

wjranch
May 13th, 2005, 10:25 PM
I've sent you a private message Kismutt... thanks :D

mona_b
May 14th, 2005, 12:42 PM
What I would do is definately give him a call and tell him you want the pedigree papers.You have stated that he never showed or titled his dogs,do you know if the breeder he got his dogs did?The reason I ask is if he doesn't really have the pedigree papers,and if the breeder he got his dogs from didn't show or title their dogs,maybe they didn't have pedigree papers done either.If he can't produce the papers,then I suggest you get a hold of the CKC.You will need to file for a "certified pedigree" from the registry.I have their addy and # if you need it. :)

Kismutt
May 14th, 2005, 04:32 PM
What I would do is definately give him a call and tell him you want the pedigree papers.You have stated that he never showed or titled his dogs,do you know if the breeder he got his dogs did?The reason I ask is if he doesn't really have the pedigree papers,and if the breeder he got his dogs from didn't show or title their dogs,maybe they didn't have pedigree papers done either.If he can't produce the papers,then I suggest you get a hold of the CKC.You will need to file for a "certified pedigree" from the registry.I have their addy and # if you need it. :)

exactly :)

wjranch
May 14th, 2005, 07:54 PM
The stud owner does show his dogs... my dogs' sire is a Ch, I have my dogs ckc registration papers.... I've gotten the stud from the breeders website... was just wanting the dam's if i could get it. I have called the dam owner, he was out and i am awaiting his call back. I'm sure he'll send me a copy of her pedigree...I just wanted it 'now' ( :D ) i'm not impatient or anything :o