Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ewwwww

greaterdane
May 12th, 2005, 03:52 PM
I keep the dogs in the kitchen when I go out and give the chihuahuas a pee pad. I'm only gone for like max 2 hours. Well I came home and didnt see any business on the pee pad but could smell poo. I looked everywhere in the kitchen, its a pretty big kitchen but very open so a big turd would stand out. For hours I could smell poo in the house and could not figure out where it was. Then I hear some rustling in the kitchen and Gizmo is playing with a box. I lift up the box and there is the air vent in the floor. One of them had pooped in the air vent so as the heat was coming through it was basically cooking the poop. How disgusting is that. Turns out the vent was dusty and needed a cleaning anyways, but I almost lost my lunch. I have every candle in the house going right now so my SO does not think a dog passed away when he comes home. YUCK!!!

Prin
May 12th, 2005, 04:21 PM
LOL I hope that story gets funny for you one day... :) I heard a story today about a dog soaking every seat in a car with diarrhea when they stopped to pay for a ferry...

Dogs, eh?

kandy
May 12th, 2005, 04:31 PM
You think that is bad!??! When I was young, my mom used to lock our GSD in the bathroom (she would jump out of windows if left with any access) and one time I left my tap shoes in there with her. Bunny (the GSD) apparently didn't feel good that day, and when I got home from school she had had diarrhea all over the bathroom - including my shoes. They were filled to brimming with it. :yuck: We had to throw them away and because my mom was poor, she couldn't afford to replace them - so my tap career ended on a 'poopy' note. :p It is funny now, but it wasn't then!

greaterdane
May 12th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Prin, I am finding it funny already. Gizmo was also trying to cover his mess with a box from Costco, thats the funny part

Kandy... its funny and horrible at the same time. To think you could have had a career in showbiz!