Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Done Lurking, Time to say HI!

dogznfish
May 11th, 2005, 07:39 PM
So....HI!!!

My name's Deanna (and significant other Keri,) and we are lovingly owned and operated by our two dogs Chloe and Shelby. Chloe is a 6 year old border collie who I have been training and competing in AAC agility since she was 4 months old. She is also very much a lap dog too. Shelby is a lab/BC cross who also competes in agility. She's a very talkative girl at home and really likes to tell you her opinion of the going ons in the house.

We are here in the bald a**ed prairie of Medicine Hat, AB. I have been lurking on the boards for a while now and havne't really noticed a lot of prairie people here so I thought I better add to the membership :D I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts and look forward to participating in the future.

Here's a pic of our two babies looking their best!

twinmommy
May 11th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Hi!! Welcome to the board!! Cute pic!!!

happycats
May 11th, 2005, 08:42 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/12.gif

I think your going to like it here!! And your dogs are beautiful :)

wjranch
May 11th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Welcome!! Glad you joined us :) Love the pics of the dogs! They're beautiful

Princesss04
May 11th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Its about time you joined us. LOL What pretty fur babies. I look forward to talking to you more. :D

iRONKNiGHT
May 11th, 2005, 09:26 PM
i like your title. lol took me many months before i even got on the board.. i think it's much better to be on than off lol :grouphug:

kandy
May 12th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the Board. Love the pix - good looking dogs. How do you keep the bandanas so clean? :D We use them for our newf (as a drool cloth) but they never stay that good looking for very long! :p

dogznfish
May 12th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the kind welcome!

The secret to clean bandannas is.....

brace yourself....

....cheap fabric at Walmart. I just replace them :)

They don't wear them all the time, just when they want to show off for new company.

Cheerios!
Deanna