Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kitty plays in toilet bowl *splash *splash

iRONKNiGHT
May 11th, 2005, 01:35 PM
So the story start's off with I'm a guy and as we all know guys dont put down the toilet thing LOL.. seat whatever, and since i live alone there's only one rule to live by and that's there's no rules hahaha..
Okay first off..for the past few months i've caught Trixy playing in the toilet bowl.. since then i've tryed to keep the toilet door close but there have been incidents where i forgot to close the door or like when my brother came over and the cl :clown: wn forgot did not close the door which lead to trixy trowing one of her stuffed toys in the toilet bowl...

Infact i should list the things i've found in that toilet bowl.. "electricity (Hydro) bill", Toys, roll of toilet paper and paper bag.. i am guessing these are problems only people with big cat's have? i am Sure i am not the only person with a splashy problem....

Most recent incident (2 nights ago), i am wearing shorts and Trixy comes and jump's on my legs her paw is Wet*, i know for a fact that her paw was not in her water bowl.. ewww you get the idea !

You guys got any stories about your cat's Strange behavior?

Eleni
May 11th, 2005, 01:44 PM
when my Perle was just a little kitten I was pregnant and was on a medication to stop my morning sickness.

I was in our tiny little bathroom doing my hair and she was playing at my feet, I left the room to get an elastic and low and behold i heard a spalsh. She batted my medication into the toilet :eek:

now my medication is kept on top of the fridge where she is not allowed to go.

Imagine me explaining to my OB why i needed a new prescription when I had just got one the week before LOL

Eleni

Eleni
May 11th, 2005, 01:46 PM
1 more story,

my oldest cat sugar gathers all teh white socks in the house and hides them,

on laundry day we play find the socks, she growls at us the whole time, I think she thinks we are steaking her kittens, wich is even more ionteresting considerign shes fixed.

Eleni

Blaze01
May 11th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Blaze splashes around in the toliet water to...if i take a bath he will sit on the edge and dip his paws and his tail in the water...after every show he plays with the left over puddles...this is why the spray bottle tech. never worked hehe :D

iRONKNiGHT
May 11th, 2005, 02:35 PM
if i take a bath he will sit on the edge and dip his paws and his tail in the water...after every show he plays with the left over puddles...hehe :D

I'd be playing with the bubbles too LOL :p

JDG
May 11th, 2005, 02:37 PM
hahah cats are sooooo funny. . . . :thumbs up :crazy: :)

. . . We have a sign on our toilet that says 'MIND THE LID, KITTENS DON'T SWIM' to remind us to put the seat down. . .

Marty like to play in the bathtub with the plug chain. . .

iRONKNiGHT
May 11th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Joey your babies are growing up fast! i think our kitties likes the coolness of the bathtub!.. "come on sweetheart away from the refrigerator" can also be heard...lol