Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Urgent - Cat Foster or Rescue

BMDLuver
May 10th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Just received a call from our local vet that a cat was brought in this afternoon for euthanasia. He did not fit in well with their others family members. He is neutered, 6 years old, utd on vaccinations, appears in good health, declawed on all four, white with grey patches. I will have a photo of him tomorrow but need a foster or a rescue to take him in. I can't risk it here with the Bouvier. I already have my own cat that I am trying to keep safe so wouldn't want to have a second one put in unnecessary danger. Please advise me if you are able to help this cat. Thanks very much.

Lucky Rescue
May 10th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Did that cat come from someone named Jessica??

BMDLuver
May 10th, 2005, 05:07 PM
The vet's husband called me and said that a man brought the cat in. Is their something I should know? The vet is holding on to him as they don't want him going down for a dumb reason. They asked me to help it any way I can but they are closed on weekends so he's only good until friday there. :sad:

Lucky Rescue
May 10th, 2005, 05:13 PM
If his name is Buckwheat, then I was told his owner is moving to Alberta and can't take him, although I haven't heard anything about cats being banned in AB.