Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Best Mother's day present EVER!!!!

lilith_rizel
May 8th, 2005, 06:58 PM
I had put Judith down for a nap, while we had company over today (very tired, but wanted to stay up for the excitement). And about an 2 hours later, our company left, and I went to go and check up on Judith. She was wide awake and on her TUMMY!!!!! She always gets put to bed on her back or side. I was so excited I just had to yell for James to get in there. I yelled that she did it, and he came running in the room. We are so happy!!! It was the best mother's day present ever. Sure beats the jewelry James gets me each year!

I sorry, just HAD to share!!!! :D

Karin
May 8th, 2005, 08:33 PM
I had put Judith down for a nap, while we had company over today (very tired, but wanted to stay up for the excitement). And about an 2 hours later, our company left, and I went to go and check up on Judith. She was wide awake and on her TUMMY!!!!! She always gets put to bed on her back or side. I was so excited I just had to yell for James to get in there. I yelled that she did it, and he came running in the room. We are so happy!!! It was the best mother's day present ever. Sure beats the jewelry James gets me each year!

I sorry, just HAD to share!!!! :D

Mothers day was invented for people just like you. Enjoy.

Princesss04
May 9th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Good job Judith you sure are getting to be a big girl! Lilith here pretty soon you will have to get her a pets.ca id so she can talk with us on here. LOL Happy Mothers Day! :D