Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sunset Swim

kayla
May 7th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Kayla's first sunset swim. She just got introduced to the ocean and absolutely loves it! She even dunks her entire head under to grab rocks and things on the bottom, it's very funny to watch! :D

kayla
May 7th, 2005, 11:43 PM
A dog's life, so hard... :p

Prin
May 7th, 2005, 11:45 PM
WOW beautiful!!

kayla
May 7th, 2005, 11:46 PM
And warming up after a long swim.

glasslass
May 8th, 2005, 05:20 AM
Wow! That water looks so calm! Like a large lake! I was expecting waves like we have here and dangerous undertows, which you don't see of course! Lucky Kayla! I remember when we were living on the east coast and I saw the Atlantic for the first time. I was shocked at how calm and warm it was. Here, dogs love the beach but I've never seen them out in the water. Lucky, Lucky Kayla!

Cactus Flower
May 8th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Breathtaking!

JDG
May 8th, 2005, 01:51 PM
:crazy: Wow!!! Now I know why you wanted to go back home for the summer!! I haven't seen a sunset like that in Montreal! :crazy: ;)

Lucky lucky puppy! Did momma cat take a dip too?? :p :p

Lucky Rescue
May 8th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Wow - how beautiful. Kayla must be insane with joy! I'm sooooo jealous.:(

kayla
May 9th, 2005, 12:02 AM
Lucky lucky puppy! Did momma cat take a dip too?? :p :p

Haha, doubt Momma Cat would be too pleased with me if I threw her in for a dip :p Gotta admit, it does make walking Kayla even more enjoyable when there is a beautiful ocean and beach to walk to. Montreal and Vancouver both have their ups and downs but Vancouver definitely wins in the scenic department!

Princesss04
May 9th, 2005, 09:27 AM
WOW Kayla that is so pretty! Looks like it was big fun! :D