Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Greetings and Salutations

schnauzermom
May 7th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

What a wonderful website for Animal Lovers. I wish I would have found this site sooner!

I am a very proud owner and mom to 2 wonderful miniature schnauzers. Our eldest, Annie, will be 4 on July 19th and our puppy, Pepper, will be a year on the 2nd of August. They both come from the same breeder just 3 yrs apart. We got Annie when she was 8 weeks old and Pepper when she was 7 weeks old. Both dogs are breed standard size but Pepper is definately more rugged. longer and a tiny bit taller than Annie. I am married with a daughter who will be 8 in July. Our family now feels complete since the addition of our new puppy last September.

Both of our mini's are female and both compete for attention especially from me. Both are also salt and pepper color. While Annie is a darker, more silvery color, Pepper definately is the right color and name for our puppy. Annie, the older girl, is a real talker, incredibley intelligent and very outgoing. Annie absolutely adores everyone. We worry when we put her outside in our backyard because she will go to anyone willingly. Pepper, the younger one is while friendly, always seems to look to me for assurance and guidence when she is unsure of something. We took Annie to Pet Smart for puppy training but Pepper we have been working with ourselves. Pepper is definately more stubborn than Annie but we love her none the less. Both of our girls definately have their own personalities just like different children do. Annie is very maternal with Pepper, gives her baths, engages her to play, is her protector, but like all siblings likes her own time and space with us individually. Pepper is fiesty, wins many of the races for toys, more rugged but very much a baby. Actually both are real babies that like to cuddle, look cute and love us as much as we love them.

Our life could not be more complete with all the love and affection we get from our human daughter and our two furry "daughters." We are very fortunate to have Annie and Pepper in our lives.

I look forward to getting to know everyone better in the near future.

Have a wonderful day,

Schnauzer Mom, aka Tammy :ca: :grouphug: