Princesss04
May 6th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Okay guys they are both boys and we need to name them what do you all think! :D

Princesss04
May 6th, 2005, 10:36 PM
And another one! :D

Prin
May 6th, 2005, 11:31 PM
I like Akando (Native for ambush) and Liam (unwavering protector). I love the little stripes on the noses, they look like warriors..

chico2
May 7th, 2005, 08:45 AM
OMG Princess,they are sooo cute,I am getting kitten-urges :evil:
I am really bad with naming cats...a friend of mine named her cats after booze,like one pair of brothers are Whisky and Soda the other two Gin and Tonic..I forgot what she calls her female..
My own cats have just regular cat-names...no imagination :p

shannon1233A
May 7th, 2005, 09:39 AM
They're beautiful.....ahhhhh sooooo many names, so little pets, lol . My daughter named her boys Bo and Jangles. It made it easy for her to call them both at the same time :)

Rita
May 7th, 2005, 10:25 AM
They are such handsome devils!!!
When we were originally planning on getting 2 kitties we were going to name them Puss and Boots (from Shrek 2) .... but we ended up with 3 so we had to come up with something else :crazy:

glasslass
May 7th, 2005, 10:25 AM
OMG Princess,they are sooo cute,I am getting kitten-urges :evil:
I am really bad with naming cats...a friend of mine named her cats after booze,like one pair of brothers are Whisky and Soda the other two Gin and Tonic..I forgot what she calls her female..
My own cats have just regular cat-names...no imagination :p

I have a friend who did the same with her dogs. The 2 that were golden brown were called Brandy and Creme de Cocao (Cocao). The black one was Black Russian (Russian).

Those noses are adorable, as are the kittens themselves!

goldenblaze
May 7th, 2005, 11:09 AM
OMG how cute, are you keeping them?
My choice of names are Teagan and Parker :D love both names good luck picking names it can be hard but I'm sure you will think of something nice. :)

Princesss04
May 7th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Yes, GoldenBlaze they are mine! :love: We are one big fur family! :D

Jackie467
May 8th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Are they males or females? I always like the names Edger and Poe. I want to get three kittens and name them Edger, Allen, and Poe. They are just adorable whatever you name them. two names I hate that my friend called her cats were, Pencile, and porkchop.

Princesss04
May 9th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Are they males or females? I always like the names Edger and Poe. I want to get three kittens and name them Edger, Allen, and Poe. They are just adorable whatever you name them. two names I hate that my friend called her cats were, Pencile, and porkchop.

LOL Jackie, I use to do all my big reports on him in school. I promise I will not name them pork chop, LOL Although I have a dog named Meatloaf. LOL :D

happycats
May 9th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Here's some,

Turner and Hootch
Fric and Frac
Smidge and Smudge
Billy and Bobby
Chase and Chance
Fisher and Hunter
River and Lake
Panda and Bear
Harley and Hoover or Charlie
:D

Writing4Fun
May 9th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Oh my gosh! They are so cute! I love the little nose smudges! :love:

What kind of things are you into? Personally, if I were getting two male kittens, I'd probably go with something like...

Literary characters:
- Gandalf and Strider
- Frodo and Sam
- Harry and Ron
- Fred and George (if they really looked alike and were real clowns ;) )

TV characters:
- Ray and Robert
- Joey and Chandler
- Will and Jack

Good luck with the naming! :D

Princesss04
May 9th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Justin wants to name them Frodo and Sam! :D Two great minds think alike! :D

Rita
May 9th, 2005, 12:47 PM
LOTR theme!!! I like it!!
We are also big LOTR fans so it was difficult to come up with 3 names as all the characters seemed to pair in two's! We went with Pippin, Merri & Sam for our Boyz as we liked these characters and Hubby didn't want a Frodo ... besides Hubby likes the acronym ... now he can tell people he lives with "PMS" everyday !! :crazy:

raingirl
May 9th, 2005, 12:52 PM
they look like warriors..

That's what I was thinking. Reminded me of Robin Hood Prince of Theives!

Name one Robin and one Hood

Writing4Fun
May 9th, 2005, 01:06 PM
besides Hubby likes the acronym ... now he can tell people he lives with "PMS" everyday !! :crazy:
http://www.discodelic.netfirms.com/happy-rotfl5.gif Nice sense of humour he has there!

I so wanted to use a LOTR name for my pup, but none of the female names seemed to roll off the tongue for my poor, literarily-challenged hubby. :p

kandy
May 9th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Don't really have any suggestions - although I do like the LOTR names. Just wanted to say that they are really cute!

Cactus Flower
May 9th, 2005, 08:26 PM
That kitty looks like a Ceasar to me.

I always thought "Pogo" would be a great name for an active, playful pet.

Lucky Rescue
May 9th, 2005, 09:51 PM
I"m lousy with names, but I love happycats' suggestion of "Panda and Bear". :thumbs up

Princesss04
May 11th, 2005, 10:10 AM
My sister is coming in a few weeks and she really wants to name them so I guess we are going to let her. I hope she has good names. LOL I will let you all know. So I guess they will still be called smelly cat one and two. LOL Until she gets here. :D