Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rescue A Pet Hamilton

bigtimecanadian
May 4th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Anybody Looking To Give Up An Animal And Can't Find A Home Please Contact Me At adoptapethamilton@cogeco.ca With All The Pets Descriptons And Needs And I Will Get Back To You. Currently We Have No Animals Avaible But We Are Looking For Animals For People To Adopt Out . If You Could Help The Email Again Is adoptapethamilton@cogeco.ca

Lucky Rescue
May 4th, 2005, 01:38 PM
I"m a little confused. You also posted this:

Iam Looking Any Small Breed Of Dog? And I Can't Afford To Pay For One So Iam Looking For A Free One In The Hamilton Ontario Area

Are you a rescue? If so, why are you looking for free dogs?

Trinitie
May 4th, 2005, 01:39 PM
LR, I sent you a PM.

mona_b
May 4th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Are you a rescue?...Where in Hamilton are you located?

BMDLuver
May 4th, 2005, 07:28 PM
what reputable rescue has to advertise to take dogs in? Gosh, the numbers being turned away for lack of foster homes is astronomical. I would be very concerned about this approach. :eek:

coppperbelle
May 4th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Boy, does that post set off some warning bells! :mad:

Lucky Rescue
May 4th, 2005, 07:59 PM
We certainly never have to advertise that we are looking for cats. I could have all the gorgeous purebreds I want without paying a cent, in fact we have to turn them away..

This makes absolutely no sense to me and if an explanation is not forthcoming, I will delete all your posts.

meb999
May 11th, 2005, 12:18 PM
$180 6 Months And Over
$220 6 Months And Under
$70 For A Cat
$100 For Kitten
Rats/Guniea Pigs/Hamsters- $20
Rabbits $30

We Are Looking For People Who Don't Want Animals Anymore Please Don't Put Them Down Give Them To Us And We Will Give Them A Good Home. Please Email With All The Details About You're Pet And It's Needs And Such Age, Gender, Spayed Etc And We Will Get Back To As Soon As We Can .

Iam Looking Any Small Breed Of Dog? And I Can't Afford To Pay For One So Iam Looking For A Free One In The Hamilton Ontario Area

WARNING!! WARNING!!! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/aaa.gif

Prin
May 11th, 2005, 12:20 PM
I don't think he's comin' back... :D