Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Stolen Bulldog-Mojo

raingirl
May 4th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Are we allowed to post of a dog we heard was stolen? I asked the owner if it was ok to cross post but she didn't email me back.

Well, I will post it here and if anyone has any objections, I can always remove it.

Here is the link: http://www.execulink.com/~traceyb/page15.html

From looking at the breeders site, he comes from a champion line and was due to be shown this year to attain his championship. It's so sad to think someone would steal a dog right out of someones yard. And aparently there have been more stolen in the area.

Mojo my homebred pride and joy, was stolen right out of our backyard. Whoever did this went over not 1, but 2 fences, and then into his pen. Yes, of course it sounds like it was someone who must have known him, or a inside job.. no rock was left unturned, and more bulldogs have been stolen in the days to follow. Luckily, not from me again!

I have ideas, or hunches but that is all they are at this point. Im offering a $2500.00 reward for his return, or if you helped in Mojo being returned. I was going to show him this spring, and a dog like Mojo doesnt come along in every litter.

If you think you might have any information on his whereabouts, or if the person who took him is reading this, please contact me! I will not notify the police.. (they've been notified the night he was taken) however if someone would like to contact me, but doesnt want the police involved.. that is fine.. I just want him back. I bred him, I own him, miss him and love him.... and You can have one of his pups (your pick) if you return him, or cash, or a pup from a different breeding.
Please.. plz

Im glad I had his DNA done.. I will never stop looking for him, or spreading the word about my stolen bulldog. I will find him.

Thanks to fellow bulldog breeders, all my puppy buyers, and many people who I dont even know, that own a special Mojo baby.. thanks to everyone who's shown so much concern, and for helping spread the word.
click here please
for more info
http://k911.com/lost.asp?dog=53116890
copy this link to your emails plse and thanks.

http://www.execulink.com/~traceyb/image/obj77geo78pg14p4.jpg

Lucky Rescue
May 4th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Of course it's o.k. to post this here.

I can't seem to see where this happened..?

Another good reason not to leave dogs outside alone when no one is home, especially intact purebreds.:(

raingirl
May 4th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Sorry, Probably should have posted that. It was in London Ontario.

Aparently it was a double fully fenced in kennel, but anyone can cut threw wires.

It's so sad.

She seems like a nice breeder, just starting out, has a mentor I'm pretty sure. Her dogs come from champion lines, and she is showing them.

I know someone who has a pup from her, and I think this dog was the dad. So sad. I can only think of where he might be right now...

Lucky Rescue
May 7th, 2005, 07:33 PM
The worst part is that it's probably someone she knows.:(

raingirl
June 10th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Mojo was found! Don't have many details, just what a friend posted on another board who has a puppy from the breeder. A call on Tuesday was a great lead and they found him! He was in pretty bad shape, lost a lot of weight and had several hot spots. Sounds like he was put in a puppymill. Sad huh? Hopefully the mill was busted too (if that's where he was).

He is being nursed back to health, but mentally he isn't doing that well. Please send your love Mojo's way in hopes of a good recovery!

Safyre
June 10th, 2005, 08:29 PM
thats awesome glad to hear it!