90 pounds, neutered
White hair on the chin
Name Shadow
Reward
Denis or Velda
450-445-0639

maddoxies
May 3rd, 2005, 09:10 PM
GO IN PERSON !!! to Chienchien and Berger Blanc. DO NOT TRUST THEM for accurate information over the phone. DO THIS DAILY !!! Post pics of your lost dog at all the shelters.

Good luck.

Prin
May 4th, 2005, 12:02 AM
YES!!! DO go. Remember around Christmas when the berger blanc sold a distinct-looking dog when the owners had described him over the phone?

Maybe bring a picture of the doggy with you when you go, too.

Lucky Rescue
May 4th, 2005, 08:27 AM
GO IN PERSON !!! to Chienchien and Berger Blanc. DO NOT TRUST THEM for accurate information over the phone. DO THIS DAILY !!!

YES! Calling is useless.

poodletalk
May 5th, 2005, 07:21 PM
If he's lost in Brossard, he must go to the SCDD. Its on Chemin Chambly in St. Hubert

Berger Blanc

and SPCA Monteregie

They are the shelters who have permits in the South Shore for animal control.

rushlars
May 6th, 2005, 03:57 AM
:( We have gone every day to sccd and we go on alternate days to either Berger blanc, spca Montreal or spca Monteregie. We have over 150 posters up in our neighbourhood, with every vet within 15 km range, in every dog park, every pet store (he does need to eat), inside every bus stop and at the shelters themselves. We also posted at www.sergev.com . There are a couple of children in the neighbourhood that are asking their teachers to organise a search and rescue day with the whole school !!! God bless their little hearts !!! We have done nothing but look for Shadow this last week.

BMDLuver
May 6th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Was so hoping when you posted again that Shadow had been found. It must be agony to not find him. I hope he comes back to you very soon. Thining positive thoughts. :grouphug:

chico2
May 6th, 2005, 07:56 AM
I was thinking the same :sad: You must be totally heartbroken,I wish you all the luck in the world in finding your beautiful dog..
Please keep us updated..

glasslass
May 6th, 2005, 08:19 AM
I hope you find your big guy! This is every pet lover's biggest fear.

coppperbelle
May 6th, 2005, 08:26 PM
I just wanted to reiterate to make sure you go to the SCDD everyday. I am in St-Hubert and will keep an eye out for him. Where in Brossard did he disappear from?