Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Irish Wolfhound looking for a home

poodletalk
May 3rd, 2005, 04:08 PM
Anyone you know is looking for a 9 month of female IrishWolf hound. Please PM me. She is operated and vacinated. She's very gentle and gets along with other dogs. This is urgent, the owners are "giving her away"

LL1
May 3rd, 2005, 04:19 PM
Try Irish Wolfhound rescue.And where is the dog located?The Canada one is: http://www.irishwolfhoundclubofcanada.ca/

BMDLuver
May 3rd, 2005, 04:39 PM
I pm'd you Poodletalk. :)

BMDLuver
May 3rd, 2005, 04:47 PM
I found the advertisement and have made contact via email. I hope she responds. I have a family waiting for one that I have done all the leg work on plus a few on a wait list. Gosh, free to good home is just so scarey.

poodletalk
May 3rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
Thanks BMD! I hope she didn't already give away the dog!!! My mother has an Irish Wolfhound mix, he's a gentle giant!!

Lil'RickyMom
May 5th, 2005, 12:42 PM
I guess we all saw that Irish Wolfhound to give away. I also e-mailed her, warning her about potential "losers", offering my help in finding a good home for the dog, but have not gotten a response.

Did anyone hear from the people? I have a few pre-screened, pre-approved families and no dog for them right now.....

So if and when someone gets a reply from these people, do let me know about this dog as I may also be able to help finding him/her a permanent home.

Anyone with info can e-mail me at sophie@rimasec.net

BMDLuver
May 5th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Have had no reply from my two very polite emails so either my french was so awful that she couldn't understand or she's still laughing at it. I would think that this dog would have drawn an awful lot of emails. I hope she finds a great home... I had a fabulous potential for her.

poodletalk
May 5th, 2005, 06:43 PM
No Reply Either! I emailed her about the dangers of giving away animals. I can only hope she found him a great home or she decided to keep her.