Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Star Wars Lego Game!

raingirl
May 3rd, 2005, 11:30 AM
This game ROCKS! I would suggest it to anyone who likes lego and likes star wars!

Remember when someone made a star wars movie out of star wars lego? This is how the game looks:

http://www.g4tv.com/cinematech/features/51144/Lego_Star_Wars_Movie_The_Phantom_Menace.html

Well..it's a whole game of star wars lego! The whole things, including the characters, peices, backgrounds, are all lego! You can play the episode 1, 2, or 3 stories (yes, and you get to know what is going to happen in the 3rd movie before you see it!) and you collect peices and build lego ships and stuff! And you can have up to 4 players!

I know they have it on xbox and playstation, and PC I think as well. Good for adults, kids, anyone!!

melanie
May 3rd, 2005, 06:25 PM
we have starwars monopoly as well, just like monopoly only starwars orientated.

i love these games, and oh boy i looooovvve starwars. the release is next thursday in australia, i will try and get a ticket today.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU :D

raingirl
May 3rd, 2005, 09:37 PM
NEXT THURSDAY!

You are so lucky! We have to wait until May 19!!

melanie
May 4th, 2005, 01:04 AM
no no no, i meant the following thursday, the 19th. not next, the following (duh mel) :rolleyes:

Princesss04
May 4th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Raingirl I am with you hubby is biting at the bit he is dying to go see this movie. Does not come out here till May 19th as well. Do you have your tickets already? :D

raingirl
May 4th, 2005, 11:16 AM
I haven't bought tickets yet because of my new job, I might be working. I plan on getting tickets the morning of for the evening show if I am not working.

What's really cool about the lego game though, is you can play "episode 3" and see what is going to happen in the movie. we only played the first level as I want to wait though...