Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

a must see

pupyluv668
May 3rd, 2005, 06:25 AM
i came accross this link and couldnt help crying....i wish people wouldnt just be so onesided when it comes to pitties....oh well...

http://www.pitbullproblem.tk/

Beaglemom
May 3rd, 2005, 07:34 AM
It is sickening to see how some of these wonderful dogs are treated. Instead of going after the people responsible for the abuse of these beautiful dogs they ban them instead!

I will never understand people.

I actually cried watching those images of the abused dogs. It is beyond words to describe just how I feel. I wish more people could see this and realize that it is not the breed of dog but the people who breed and raise them to be that way.

Pit Bulls make wonderful pets, I just wish more people would realize that.

pupyluv668
May 3rd, 2005, 09:54 AM
yes as the author said " it is a learned behavior" people just generalizes right away. pitties are really loving and loyal by nature.

babyrocky1
May 3rd, 2005, 09:58 AM
I couldn't open it, probably just as well, I dont think I can see anymore sad pitbull stories this week, but thanks for the post. Where did it come from?

Copper'sMom
May 3rd, 2005, 10:32 AM
I couldn't open it, probably just as well, I dont think I can see anymore sad pitbull stories this week, but thanks for the post. Where did it come from?

Same here -I can't open anything that says it has disturbing images. Is it the one where the song plays(sounds like rap or something) and shows the dogs used for fighting?? If it is, this is the reason I can never look at images like this again. They are still in my memory and it is absolutely horrendous what i saw. The people who are responsible for these dog's abuse should be put to death.

pupyluv668
May 3rd, 2005, 11:24 AM
i was showing the difference bet a pitty, am staff and staffy to my hubby when i came accross this link....couldnt remember really where...yes it's quite sad..i wasn't prepared to see that....just crushed my heart. :sad:

Trinitie
May 3rd, 2005, 11:59 AM
When I see the torture a poor, helpless animal suffers at the hand of man, it angers me to no end.