Cactus Flower
May 3rd, 2005, 03:19 AM
Finally got some new ones!

Cactus Flower
May 3rd, 2005, 03:22 AM
Trying to convince Chloe to play.....

Cactus Flower
May 3rd, 2005, 03:28 AM
And I'm STILL looking for software that will repair this "mirror eye" effect. Arrgh! Very frustrating- ruins a good pic! And I like this picture, because she's nice and clean- not so dusty from being outside in the sand.
I feel like it's almost a total loss because of the mirror-eye.

Painting it in with Microsoft paint isn't much better, either. Ends up looking like a cartoon.

Any suggestions?

Rita
May 3rd, 2005, 07:36 AM
Sorry no suggestions for the mirror eye..... but OMG is Raj ever regal looking!!! :love:

Sneaky2006
May 3rd, 2005, 08:14 AM
There she is!!! I love it when dogs know just how gorgeous they are!!!! :love:

chico2
May 3rd, 2005, 08:30 AM
Awww thank's CF,she is absolute perfection,a glamour-doggie like no other :queen: You must be soooo proud of her :love:

Writing4Fun
May 3rd, 2005, 08:48 AM
Oh, Raj, you're just sooooo beautiful! :love: And Chloe's no slouch, either! :thumbs up

goldenblaze
May 3rd, 2005, 09:01 AM
Beautiful dogs Raj coat is so shinny very nice :) Chloe is not sure if she wants to play... very cute.

DogueLover
May 3rd, 2005, 09:48 AM
My sister has Danes and I am always amazed at how gorgeous these dogs are. Raj has a gorgeous coat, she is sooooo black. I sent the pic to my sister and she said she has never seen one quite as black as her.
You have every reason to be proud!! What a princess. :queen:

meb999
May 3rd, 2005, 10:01 AM
yaaaayyyyyyy, I love it when you post pics of Raja.....what a beauty! I just LOOOOOVE danes -- feel free to post more pics!!

Princesss04
May 3rd, 2005, 10:34 AM
There is our sweet Raja! I love that pretty face! I love the one of here wanting to play! :D

Cactus Flower
May 3rd, 2005, 03:26 PM
Gosh you all are so sweet! Thanks for the compliments! :)

And no, Golden, Chloe isn't sure if she wants to play. Raj always wants to play with her, and sometimes she does, but the size difference is very intimidating. She gets hurt by accident, even when Raj is trying to be gentle. Sometimes Raj lies on floor and uses JUST her head to play with Chloe, trying not to scare/hurt her.

DogueLover, I hadn't really thought about her color. I've only ever seen one other black dane. I wish now I could remember how black that dog was. I didn't think that there were varying shades of black. Coincidentally, the other black dane I saw could very well be Raj's Mom, according to the owner.

Thanks again, everyone, for such flattery! I'll pass it on to Raj :D .

Here's a picture of Raj trying to play with Chloe without standing up:

BMDLuver
May 3rd, 2005, 03:33 PM
Raja is beautiful and is referred to as a Boston Dane. I have seen three now plus her. They all had that incredible sheen to their coat. Magnificent beasts, truly.

Prin
May 3rd, 2005, 06:08 PM
What a couple of cuties!! I love Raj's big-ness.

Cactus Flower
May 3rd, 2005, 09:02 PM
"Piebald Boston", I believe, since she doesn't have the full white mantle :D .

http://www.dogstuff.info/mantledane_genetics_yousha.html

Copper'sMom
May 4th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Raj is a pretty lady! Black beauty!! I love her necklaces!!! Are they pearls?? lol

Prin
May 4th, 2005, 04:29 PM
It's funny CF because I showed my man and he said "Wow that looks like Boo!" I think Boo's face is a little softer boned though-

Cactus Flower
May 4th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Awwww.....I think that's my favorite of Boo so far!

No, not pearls, but I'm saving up for a diamond studded collar LOL ;) .

Prin
May 4th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Here's my side by side:
Alone people think he's a great dane, with a great dane they think he's a lab...

mona_b
May 4th, 2005, 07:07 PM
OMG....She is simply beautiful...... ;)

happycats
May 4th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Maybe Boo is a Dane Lab cross :)

happycats
May 4th, 2005, 07:41 PM
There is a beautiful black Dane for adoption on petfinders "sambuca"!

Prin
May 4th, 2005, 08:16 PM
I know!! I tried to get Sambuca for a friend looking for a dane but they'll only adopt to ontario and the states.

As for Boo, we've finally decided on Newf mixed with Weimeraner. Beside a newf there are similarities and beside a weim there are even more. In real life, beside a dane, he shares almost nothing...

Lucky Rescue
May 4th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Raj is just stunning!!:)
I took a stab at fixing her eyes. :rolleyes:

Prin
May 4th, 2005, 09:05 PM
I don't know about that... I am so used to seeing pics of doggies with the retinas shining...

Cactus Flower
May 4th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Thank you, Lucky!!! How did you do that? Did you use Paint?

It's much better than the mirror-eye!

Lucky Rescue
May 5th, 2005, 12:18 AM
I just adjusted it again. I think it's a bit better.:)

Yes, I used Paint Shop Pro.

Cactus Flower
May 5th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Thank you again, Lucky! I appreciate the time and effort you put into this.
I am saving the picture with your anti-mirror-eye corrections :) .