Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Woohoo for name tags on collars!

Cinnabear
May 3rd, 2005, 01:43 AM
Let's just say that someone left the gate open, for our darling boys, and this time they decided to run and be free for 3 hrs. Usually Newt will go around the block and be right back at home, but this time not. I was quite surprised that Odin stayed with Newt for all that time. We only rescued Odin in December. I'm so happy that a lady called and told us what street they were roaming. I'm so happy that they had tags on. :)

CyberKitten
May 3rd, 2005, 12:25 PM
How wonderful that they did not get any further astray!! Hooray for name tags and for you for using them!

Prin
May 4th, 2005, 01:06 AM
When we lived in the country with my dobie and yellow lab, the dobie took off (he was a bolter) and the little lab followed. He came back "when he was done" and she wasn't with him. 3 days later, we got a call. My brother had scotch taped our phone number to her rabies tag. She was pretty hurt, but she was so happy to be home. My doggies will never be without. ;)

Miker
May 4th, 2005, 01:11 PM
My inlaws gave us collars that have the dogs names and phone numbers (our phone numbers, not the dogs) on the collars. Handy.