Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

my petsca anniversary 2yrs

melanie
May 2nd, 2005, 11:22 PM
2 years, now that is scary. i need to get a life, no really i do :rolleyes:

in a month, june i will have been a member for 2 yrs, and dont forget luckies is coming in july, we should arange an online drink together so perhaps we should meet online, i will even stay up late at night for it.... what was your month Mona, waaaaaaaaa i misssssssss luba, she was so nice and informative, oh well another one bites the dust.

am i the oldest, who is older than me other than marko?? comeon there has to be someone, i talked to them when i first came here :D mona perhaps????

and then i think i should leave for good and get a life :eek: boy the changes i have seen, the friends i have lost and gained, ow now im feelin all old and reminisent.

melanie
May 2nd, 2005, 11:24 PM
oh bum, i jsut tried to check what my first ever post was, but you can only go back 500, i would love to know what it was about. :crazy: any one remember :p

chico2
May 3rd, 2005, 08:04 AM
Awww Mel :D Have you noticed how many posts I have and I believe I've been on for about 2 yrs :eek:and believe it or not,I am a busy lady..
I just checked,I've been on since Jan 2004.. :eek: 5.700 some posts :confused:

Princesss04
May 3rd, 2005, 09:25 AM
I started May 10, 2004. So I have been on here just a year. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you and learning more about you and your fur babies. :D It says I do 6.27 a day Chico so we are right up there. Although you have ALOT more post than I do. :D

Prin
May 3rd, 2005, 12:35 PM
I'm such a newbie still compared to you all... My goal is that in 2 years I'll be down to 6 posts a day. Wow, I post too much. Don't worry the novelty is wearing off... I think I answered like a 500 in my first week and that threw my numbers off... Can the mods lower it? lol :D

Writing4Fun
May 3rd, 2005, 01:19 PM
Melanie, congrats on the milestone! :D So many people come and go on this site, I think the admins should send out e-cards or something if people are still posting on their anniversaries. :p

Oh, ladies, pay no attention to the number of posts you've made! Just like our ages, it's only a number after all! ;)

Princesss04
May 3rd, 2005, 01:21 PM
Holy cow Prin 29 post a day average (LOL)! We do not want you to lower it we like hearing your input! I am looking forward to my 2 year anny as well here! :D

Prin
May 3rd, 2005, 01:31 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/1.gif I think there's a glitch in the system... I think they count ten posts for every one I write... http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/7.gif I also tend to post more than once per thread so maybe they should count threads and not posts.. :o My friends love that I come here because then I don't talk about dogs as much... (I come here for my doggy fix :D ).

dmc123
May 3rd, 2005, 04:53 PM
Congrats, Melanie and all the others.

My 1 yr anniversary is this month :) still check the posts daily, still love the pictures the most.

Diane

melanie
May 3rd, 2005, 04:57 PM
now i will sit down an figure uot our time differences, then i will post a time and date i will be here having a beer for the old anniversary. so i hope to see you all there :D

well marko, tell us who is the oldest current member, or lucky, you should know that one :D

and if i had know that if you posted lots you could win the prizes well i would have posted all day long and all night long, but now ive screwed that one hey :D :p

oh mel get a life funky chicken........... :D :grouphug:

Prin
May 3rd, 2005, 04:59 PM
I don't think you win by posting lots. I think it's just a name draw.

melanie
May 3rd, 2005, 05:13 PM
it used to be done by number of posts. now its potluck draw............ :D :p

Prin
May 3rd, 2005, 07:39 PM
Ok-- Otherwise I wudda certainly have won...lol http://bestsmileys.com/talking/1.gif

Catt31
May 6th, 2005, 08:12 AM
OMG Mel, you crack me up!!!! I think I'm older than you sister!!!! LOL I've been here for almost 3 years, I think...or just over 2 years! Not sure, and not sure how to check except after I post!!! Anyways, girl....don't fret about being an addict!! We're all in that boat!!! :rolleyes: Will talk to you soon eh?? It's been busy around here!! Luv ya!!

Princesss04
May 6th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Catt you joined May 10th 2003! So you have been year two years! Go Catt! :D

glasslass
May 6th, 2005, 09:37 AM
I think my 1st anniversary is in June. Yeah, I miss Luna and Sadie too. :sad:

glasslass
May 6th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Nope - just checked - it's coming up May 19!

melanie
May 6th, 2005, 04:41 PM
you guys are fantastic, congratulations to you all (a formal curtsey from me to you) :D .

yay, finally someone is the oldest :crazy: . Catt my love, i reckon your it. seriously if you look around and see who is still actually active, i would say you are definatly it. next to your name it should say really really old chic :p . would love to talk soon, there is never enough hours in the days in these busy times, i swear time has gotten faster :D

perhaps we will still all be ehre in 5 years, i doubt it but then again you never really know do you :D :p

Catt31
May 9th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Sheeshhh, that is a long time!!! I know Mel, life has goten so busy, I can't wait for camping season so we can get away and just relax!!! We'll talk soon, I promise!!! :grouphug:

Sneaky2006
May 9th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Happy Anniversary Mel!!!!! 2 Years, wow! Were you the first post ever?? :D

Catt31
May 9th, 2005, 07:51 AM
I think I posted before Mel, but not long before!!! :thumbs up

mona_b
May 9th, 2005, 09:16 AM
here it is...... :D
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=1550

I won't be hitting 2 years till Dec 1st....... :sad:

I miss Luba soooooooooooooooooooooo much....(sniff sniff)

mona_b
May 9th, 2005, 09:22 AM
OLD........I'm just a spring chicken Mel............. :D :p

melanie
May 10th, 2005, 01:39 AM
:p well the nose is still going brown, and the dogs not DEAD, so i suppose it must not have been too serious :p

well i reckon that catt is it, she is the oldest and boldest of us all :p yay for you :grouphug: oh dont you luv that group hug thing (well sone days any way). hay have you noticed marko has not said anything, speaking of which he has not said anything in a long time in the areas in which i have been perusing..oh now that has to be spooky, and mayhap even a conspiracy behind it (gotta love paranoia *wink*). :D

mona, dont talk about luba, it just makes me saaaaaaaddddd (i bang my head on the counter).

mona_b
May 10th, 2005, 08:00 AM
mona, dont talk about luba, it just makes me saaaaaaaddddd (i bang my head on the counter).

I'm sorry...... :(

(goes and sits in the corner for a time out)